Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Funny pictures! We have a thread for that.

SO!

If I were to put in a picture of Jamarcus Russel would you count it as a joke or a funny picture?

Resident Celebrity

Both!!!!!!!!

Raider fan: how much for my season ticket????

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

This is one that all you parents of College kids will appreciate, those of you that are in college may not.

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very
    hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you
    would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from
    you.

Love,
    Your $on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep
    even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is
    a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
    Dad

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    This is one that all you parents of College kids will appreciate, those of you that are in college may not.

Dear Dad,

i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and very
    hard. With all my , I can't think of anything I need, if you
    would like, you can ju me a card, a$ I would love to hear from
    you.

Love,
    Your .

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep
    even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is
    a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
    Dad
    or dear son:
    we moved and left no forwarding address
    dad
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The Movie Test

This is pretty amazing!

I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list till
    you have done the math!

Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing math quiz
    can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how,
    but it really works!

Movie Test:

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favorite movie in the
    list of 18 movies below.

Movie List:

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Defeat of Obama in 2012
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story

An old man is sitting on his porch one morning, and a young kid walks past with a roll of chicken wire under his arm.
    The old man yells to him "Hey kid..what do you have there??
    The kid tells him "Chicken wire"
    The old man asks "What are you doin with that?"
    The kid tells him "I'm goin' to catch chickens"
    The old man tells him "You can't catch chickens with chicken wire"
    The kid tells him "Just wait, and you'll see"
    A couple hours go past, and along comes the kid, with the roll of chicken wire, all unrolled with a bunch of chickens on the wire.
    The old man just stares in awe.
    The next morning, the old man is sitting on his porch again, and the kid walks past with rolls of duct tape.
    He asks the kid "What have you got there??"
    The kid tells him duct tape"
    The old man asks "What are you doin with that"?
    The kid tells him "I'm goin to catch ducks"
    The old man tells him "You cant catch ducks with duct tape"
    The kid tells him "Just wait and see"
    A couple hours pass, and along comes the kid with his duct tape all unrolled with a bunch of ducks on it.
    The old man just stares in awe.
    The next morning, same old man, same kid, this time the kid has branches under his arm, and the old man askes him "What do you got there?"
    The kid tells him "***** willow"
    The old man yells back "Let me get my jacket"

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."
    "Very good," said the teacher. Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."
    "Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..
    Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.
    The teacher held her breath ...
    Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said. "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?""Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny. "Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?""I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample."
    They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!" Then I would say, "It is dog crap. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"
    "I used the governmental approach of giving you something for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth."
    Last edited by AkChief49; 11-20-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."
    "Very good," said the teacher. Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."
    Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said. "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?""Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny. "Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?""I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample."
    They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!" Then I would say, "It is dog crap. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"
    "I used the governmental approach of giving you something for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth."
    FUNNY!!! In a sort of sad but true kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Some times with the truth, all you can do is laugh.