Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

Nag, Nag, Nag!

An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling worn out and depressed.

As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him about,--- 'What time of night to be getting home is this? Where have you been? Dinner is cold and I'm not reheating it'. And on and on and on.

Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub, pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the stairs.

While he was in the bath, the phone rang. The wife answered and was told that her husband's client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of execution after all. Wright would not be hanged tonight.

Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go up stairs and give him the good news.

As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet.

'They're not hanging Wright tonight,' she said.

He whirled around and screamed, 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER STOP?!'

NON PARTISAN POLITICAL JOKE . . .
    A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving.
    Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"
    "Terrorists have kidnapped Congress and are asking for a $10 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."
    "How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.
    The man replies, "About a gallon"

about how I'm feeling right now about my Chiefs....about mid-week Jekyll will calm Hyde...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    NON PARTISAN POLITICAL JOKE . . .
    A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving.
    Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"
    "Terrorists have kidnapped Congress and are asking for a $10 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."
    "How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.
    The man replies, "About a gallon"

about how I'm feeling right now about my Chiefs....about mid-week Jekyll will calm Hyde...maybe.
    Nice one

I have a lot to do today

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Joke: The Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I have a lot to do today

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
    That is a list I want!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Joke: The Chiefs!

A large truck was moving through a railway underpass when it got wedged in between the road and the girders overhead. All the efforts of experts to extricate it proved useless, and traffic was stalled for miles on both sides of the underpass.

A little boy kept trying to get the attention of the foreman but was always pushed away. Finally in sheer exasperation, the foreman said, “I suppose you've come to tell us how to do this job!”

" Yes,” said the child. “I suggest you let some air out of the tires."

Ok here's the deal as I see it.

Independents, Democrats (all two of them) and Republicans that are unsatisfied with Obama need to do the following.

Independents: Conservative and Moderate Independents need to vote Republican in 2012.

Democrats: Need to vote Independent.

Republicans: There's this new process by which a president is determined, perhaps you've heard of it, it's called VOTING!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ok here's the deal as I see it.

Independents, Democrats (all two of them) and Republicans that are unsatisfied with Obama need to do the following.

Independents: Conservative and Moderate Independents need to vote Republican in 2012.

Democrats: Need to vote Independent.

Republicans: There's this new process by which a president is determined, perhaps you've heard of it, it's called VOTING!
    That is no joke!

Please vote!