Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

LOL...i had my hand on the mouse!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

the LG vac

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfWr7JIeNA"]LG_Vac - YouTube[/ame]
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    the LG vac

Hilarious!

Thats not at all what I thought was gonna happen!! lol
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

An internist, an obstetrician, a psychiatrist, a surgeon and a pathologist all went duck hunting together.

The internist spotted the first duck but didn't fire, explaining that without more tests, he couldn't be sure it was a duck. When the next duck appeared, the obstetrician raised his gun but he also didn't fire, explaining that while he was convinced it was a duck, he wasn't sure if it was a male or a female. Another duck appeared and this time the psychiatrist started to take the shot, then decided not to, explaining, "I know he's duck, but does he know he's a duck?"

When the next bird appeared, the surgeon instantly raised his gun and fired without hesitation. Turning to the pathologist, he asked, "Go see if that's a duck."

My Favorite Animal
    Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
    She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.
    My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
    He said they love animals very much.
    I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
    I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
    I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.
    I told her, "Colonel Sanders." Guess where I am now...

small print. had to resize
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!