Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

A blond woman is lost in the woods and starts walking one direction until she comes up on a small river. She heads left, and soon sees a blond woman fishing from the bank on the other side.

When she is close enough, she yells across to her, "HEY!!! How do I get over to the other side?"

The girl fishing looks upstream, then downstream, then back across to the girl who is lost and yells back to her..." You dumb b****, you are on the other side!"

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSvenster View Post
    Here's a joke:

Raiders
    funny, i was going to say The Chiefs 2012 season
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

THINGS CONFUCIUS DIDN'T SAY:

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.
    Lady who goes camping must beware of evil intent.
    Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.
    Man who runs in front of car gets tired; man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
    Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.
    War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.
    Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.
    Man who stands on toilet is high on pot..
    Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
    Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Finally CONFUCIUS SAY. . .......
    "A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood!"
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

My wife was screaming at me: "Leave!! Get out of this house!" she ordered.

As I was walking out the door she yelled, "I hope you die a slow and painful death!"

So I turned around and replied "So now you want me to stay?"
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    A blond woman is lost in the woods and starts walking one direction until she comes up on a small river. She heads left, and soon sees a blond woman fishing from the bank on the other side.

When she is close enough, she yells across to her, "HEY!!! How do I get over to the other side?"

The girl fishing looks upstream, then downstream, then back across to the girl who is lost and yells back to her..." You dumb b****, you are on the other side!"
    LOL! My dad told that joke coming home from breakfast out one day. I had taken my orange juice to go and was timing my sips so as not to have any juice in my mouth when he got to the punch line. He told the joke and we all got a good chuckle out of it and I took a big swallow of my OJ when suddenly my youngest boy, who was four or five at the time, blurts out "Thank youuuu!". Put that at the end of your joke and you'll know why I covered my dash and front windshield with OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    LOL! My dad told that joke coming home from breakfast out one day. I had taken my orange juice to go and was timing my sips so as not to have any juice in my mouth when he got to the punch line. He told the joke and we all got a good chuckle out of it and I took a big swallow of my OJ when suddenly my youngest boy, who was four or five at the time, blurts out "Thank youuuu!". Put that at the end of your joke and you'll know why I covered my dash and front windshield with OJ.

This is really not a joke, but this aligns very closely with what we saw with the replacement refs.

When I was in the Navy, we had a guy in my Seabee batallion that played college football and tried out for the Raiders.

We were playing flag football and we were getting beaten. I remember standing in the huddle and the QB was complaining about the pass rush. This guy said, "No problem, I can stop that."

Sure enough, the next few plays saw defensive players on the ground, and the protection was much better. After about 4 plays, the ref came over to our coach and said, "I don't know what your offensive lineman is doing, but I know it is illegal, tell him to stop!"

Priceless! I have no idea what the dirty tricks were that he was doing, some dirty tricks he learned in college I expect, but it was hilarious.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    This is really not a joke, but this aligns very closely with what we saw with the replacement refs.

When I was in the Navy, we had a guy in my Seabee batallion that played college football and tried out for the Raiders.

We were playing flag football and we were getting beaten. I remember standing in the huddle and the QB was complaining about the pass rush. This guy said, "No problem, I can stop that."

Sure enough, the next few plays saw defensive players on the ground, and the protection was much better. After about 4 plays, the ref came over to our coach and said, "I don't know what your offensive lineman is doing, but I know it is illegal, tell him to stop!"

Priceless! I have no idea what the dirty tricks were that he was doing, some dirty tricks he learned in college I expect, but it was hilarious.
    It wasn't Shaun Smith was it?