Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The Movie Test

This is pretty amazing!

I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list till
    you have done the math!

Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing math quiz
    can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how,
    but it really works!

Movie Test:

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favorite movie in the
    list of 18 movies below.

Movie List:

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Defeat of Obama in 2012
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story
    I LOVE IT!!!

Second Opinion!

The doctor said, 'Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration.

You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles.'

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife. When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a men's clothing store and thought, 'That's what I need... A new suit...'

He entered the shop and told the salesman, 'I'd like a new suit..'

The elderly tailor eye d him briefly and said, 'Let's see... Size 44 long.'

Joe laughed, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years!' the tailor said.

Joe tried on the suit it fit perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, 'How about a new shirt?'

Joe thought for a moment and then said, 'Sure.'

The salesman eyed Joe and said, 'Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck.'

Joe was surprised, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years.'

Joe tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, 'How about some new underwear?'

Joe thought for a moment and said, 'Sure.'

The salesman said, 'Let's see... Size 36.

Joe laughed, 'Ah ha! I got you! I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old.'

The salesman shook his head, 'You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.'

New suit - $400
    New shirt - $36
    New underwear - $6
    Second Opinion - PRICELESS

The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a very cold
    winter. It must be true because the squirrels
    are gathering NUTS...........three of my
    neighbors have disappeared.

Are you O.K.?

Airport Security:

Here's a simple solution to the controversy over full-body scanners at airports.

Develop an enclosed booth that passengers step into but , instead of X-raying them, when the door closes, it will detonate any explosive device they have hidden on or in their body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth. This would be a win-win for everyone!

There would be no concern about racial profiling. The booth would eliminate long, expensive trials.

You're in the airport and you hear a muffled explosion, followed by an announcement over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

What's not to like?
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Gitcha Momma...

A redneck family from the hills of Arkansas was visiting the city
    and they were in a mall for the first time in their lives.

The father and son were strolling around while the wife shopped.
    They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by
    two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back
    together again.

The boy asked, 'Paw, what's at?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I dunno.
    I ain't never seen anything like that in my entire life, I ain't got no
    idea'r what it is.

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old
    lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a
    button.
    The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.
    The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular
    number above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the
    numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Then the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 24 year-old
    blonde woman stepped out.
    The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his
    son, Boy.................go gitcha momma'
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Airport Security:

Here's a simple solution to the controversy over full-body scanners at airports.

Develop an enclosed booth that passengers step into but , instead of X-raying them, when the door closes, it will detonate any explosive device they have hidden on or in their body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth. This would be a win-win for everyone!

There would be no concern about racial profiling. The booth would eliminate long, expensive trials.

You're in the airport and you hear a muffled explosion, followed by an announcement over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

What's not to like?
    Sounds like a good idea to me

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Airport Security:

What's not to like?

I do like it! I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

I do like it! I do!

I think Chiefster should be the one they use as a test subject

I mean that chiefster is one nice guy

clean up in isle 3 !!! BOOM make that 4

A preacher wanted to raise money for his church and on being told that there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase a horse and enter it in the races.

However, at the local auction, the going price for horses was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead.

He figured that since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in third!

The next day the local paper carried this headline: PREACHER'S A** SHOWS.

The preacher was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won.

The paper read: PREACHER'S A** OUT IN FRONT. The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the preacher not to enter the donkey in another race.

The paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER'S A**. This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of the donkey.

The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The paper headline the next day read: NUN HAS BEST A** IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.00.

The next day the headline read: NUN SELLS A** FOR $10.00. This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey, lead it to the plains, and let it go.

Next day, the headline in the paper read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER A** IS WILD AND FREE. The Bishop was buried the next day.