Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

************* Warning this isn't a joke!

It really happened! *****************

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illegal Immigrant Sex

An illegal immigrant picks up a hooker. 'Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?' he
    asks. '$100,' she replies.

In broken English he says 'Do you do Immigrant Style?' 'No' she says.

'I pay you $200 to do Immigrant Style.' 'No', she says, not knowing what Immigrant Style is.

'I pay you $300.' 'No', she says.

'I pay you $400.' 'No', she says.

So finally he says, 'OK, I pay $1,000 to do Immigrant Style.' She thinks, 'Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now. I've had every kind of request from weirdos from every part of the world. How bad could Immigrant Style be?''. So she agrees and has sex with him.

They do it in every
    kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after several hours, they finish.

Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, 'Hey, I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. But that was good. So what exactly is 'Immigrant Style'?'

The illegal immigrant replies 'You send bill to Government.'

A man walks out to the street and manages to get a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: 'Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.'

Passenger: 'Sounds like he was something really special.'

Cabbie: 'There's more... He had a memory like a computer. Could remember everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right.'

Passenger: 'Wow, some guy then.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.'

Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?'

Cabbie: 'Well, I never actually met Frank, he died 2 years ago. I just married his f#%&ing widow.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    A man walks out to the street and manages to get a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like Frank.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: 'Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.'

Passenger: 'Sounds like he was something really special.'

Cabbie: 'There's more... He had a memory like a computer. Could remember everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right.'

Passenger: 'Wow, some guy then.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.'

Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?'

Cabbie: 'Well, I never actually met Frank, he died 2 years ago. I just married his f#%&ing widow.

A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle.

Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current, she whacked him with a handy plank of wood by the back door, breaking his arm in two places.

...Until that moment, he had been happily listening to his Walkman.

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it! You are washed up and I am taking over."

The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs, "You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him.

They round the front porch of the farm house young rooster has closed the gap.

He is already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs up his shotgun and BOOM! He blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "That's the third gay rooster I bought this month.

I don't agree with these believes but it is kind of funny.

Drinking with a Redneck Girl

A Mexican, an Arab, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.
    When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico , our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'
    The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'
    The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,
    'In America we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    ************* Warning this isn't a joke!

It really happened! *****************

You aren't talking about superbowl IV are you? How many decades ago was that? The chiefs had a superbowl team then and have never been even close since then(What, maybe won a division title but no cigar).
    Hence the joke.

Thinking of Having Kids?

Do this 10 step program first!

Lesson 1
    Before you finally go ahead and have children, find a couple who already are parents and berate them about their...

1. Methods of discipline.
    2. Lack of patience.
    3. Appallingly low tolerance levels.
    4. Allowing their children to run wild.
    5. Suggest ways in which they might improve their child's
    breastfeeding, sleep habits, toilet training, table manners,
    and overall behavior.

Enjoy it because it will be the last time in your life you will have all the answers.

Lesson 2
    A really good way to discover how the nights might feel...
    1. Get home from work and immediately begin walking around the living room from 5PM to 10PM carrying a wet bag weighing approximately 8-12 pounds, with a radio turned to static (or some other obnoxious sound) playing loudly. (Eat cold food with one hand for dinner)

2. At 10PM, put the bag gently down, set the alarm for midnight, and go to sleep.
    3. Get up at 12 and walk around the living room again, with the bag, until 1AM.
    4. Set the alarm for 3AM.
    5. As you can't get back to sleep, get up at 2AM and make a drink and watch an infomercial.
    6. Go to bed at 2:45AM.
    7. Get up at 3AM when the alarm goes off.
    8. Sing songs quietly in the dark until 4AM.
    9. Get up. Make breakfast. Get ready for work and go to work (work hard and be productive)
    Repeat steps 1-9 each night. Keep this up for 3-5 years. Look cheerful and together.

Lesson 3
    Can you stand the mess children make? To find out...
    1. Smear peanut butter onto the sofa and jam onto the curtains.
    2. Hide a piece of raw chicken behind the stereo and leave it there all summer.
    3. Stick your fingers in the flower bed.
    4. Then rub them on the clean walls.
    5. Take your favorite book, photo album, etc. Wreck it.
    6. Spill milk on your new pillows. Cover the stains with crayons. How does that look?

Lesson 4
    Dressing small children is not as easy as it seems.
    1. Buy an octopus and a small bag made out of loose mesh.
    2. Attempt to put the octopus into the bag so that none of the arms hang
    out.
    Time allowed for this - all morning.

Lesson 5
    Forget the BMW and buy a mini-van. And don't think that you can
    leave it out in the driveway spotless and shining. Family cars don't
    look like that.
    1. Buy a chocolate ice cream cone and put it in the glove compartment.
    Leave it there.
    2. Get a dime. Stick it in the CD player.
    3. Take a family size package of chocolate cookies. Mash them into the
    back seat. Sprinkle cheerios all over the floor, then smash them
    with your foot.
    4. Run a garden rake along both sides of the car.

Lesson 6
    Go to the local grocery store. Take with you the closest thing you
    can find to a pre-school child. (A full-grown goat is an excellent choice). If you intend to have more than one child, then definitely take more than one goat. Buy your week's groceries without letting the goats out of your sight. Pay for everything the goat eats or destroys. Until you can easily accomplish this, do not even contemplate having children.

Lesson 7
    1. Hollow out a melon.
    2. Make a small hole in the side.
    3. Suspend it from the ceiling and swing it from side to side.
    4. Now get a bowl of soggy Cheerios and attempt to spoon them into the swaying melon by pretending to be an airplane.
    5. Continue until half the Cheerios are gone.
    6. Tip half into your lap. The other half, just throw up in the air.

You are now ready to feed a nine- month-old baby.

Lesson 8
    Learn the names of every character from Sesame Street , Barney,
    Disney, the Teletubbies, and Pokemon. Watch nothing else on TV but
    PBS, the Disney channel or Noggin for at least five years. (I know,
    you're thinking What's 'Noggin'?)
    Exactly the point.

Lesson 9
    Make a recording of Fran Drescher saying 'mommy' repeatedly.
    Important: no more than a four second delay between each 'mommy';
    occasional crescendo to the level of a supersonic jet is required).
    Play this tape in your car everywhere you go for the next four years. You are now ready to take a long trip with a toddler.

Lesson 10
    Start talking to an adult of your choice. Have someone else
    continually tug on your skirt hem, shirt-sleeve, or elbow while
    playing the 'mommy' tape made from Lesson 9 above. You are now ready
    to have a conversation with an adult while there is a child in the room.

This is all very tongue in cheek; anyone who is parent will say 'it's all worth it!' Share it with your friends, both those who do and don't have kids. I guarantee they'll get a chuckle out of it. Remember, a sense of humor is one of the most important things you'll need when you become a parent!

--
    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you. - Anonymous

AMA Notice

American Medical Association researchers have found that patients needing blood transfusions may benefit from receiving chicken blood rather than human blood. It tends to make the men ****y and the women lay better.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast