Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hi, I am seek and I am an acoholic.

Default Hi, I am seek and I am an acoholic.

How is everyone. I am long time Chiefs Forum junkie. I started my problem years ago on the KC Star forum. A little war broke out about whose jewels were bigger and a new forum was created about 6 years ago. I will leave it nameless because it is still a great place to get Chiefs information. Unfortunately the foundations for which it was created no longer exist. They banned noobies for breaking their terms of agreement but turned their cheek to a long time member for doing much worse than the noobs and was running down the forum.

Since they refused to address the issue, I vowed to leave.

I found this site looking for an alternative and I must say. I really like it here.

So far the members appear to be very level headed realistic people who love the Chiefs and love to have fun at other peoples expense which is right up my alley.

I am a born and raised Kansas Citian. I live North of the River. I am married with one kid and one on the way. My son is a huge Chiefs fan who I am already grooming him to be a linebacker.

I will be out of town this coming week but I will definately be back to get to you know you all.

Don't be afraid to give me a hard time. Trust me, I can dish it in and I can also dish it out.

I hear ya bud, I got a cubicle too.

All I've got in there is my computer, phone and couple of rocks I found outside by the smoking area with some fossils in them.

Not much, but I don't really have time to do anything but take calls from people who have forgotten their passwords.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

All I've got in there is my computer, phone and couple of rocks I found outside by the smoking area with some fossils in them.

Not much, but I don't really have time to do anything but take calls from people who have forgotten their passwords.

Here is one you should put on your desk.

cluelessness.gif

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1y4msXEUts"]YouTube - X Men 3 - Office Space Video Mash-up[/ame]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345