Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden '09 Player Ratings

Default Madden '09 Player Ratings

http://sports.ign.com/madden09/chiefs.html
    For those of you who are into Madden, they are posting the player ratings for the '09 game. I think it's fun to see how the Madden folks think the Chiefs players stack up. They obviously rate more experienced players higher. Last year DBowe's overall rating was 79 and this year he's a 90. This may have a bit of truth to it, though, considering our 3 highest rated players are 1. Gonzalez 2. LJ and 3. Colquitt... and LJ has the lowest morale out of everyone... yep... that sounds about right.
    Last edited by Nel Toille; 06-22-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    http://sports.ign.com/madden09/chiefs.html
    For those of you who are into Madden, they are posting the player ratings for the '09 game. I think it's fun to see how the Madden folks think the Chiefs players stack up. They obviously rate more experienced players higher. Last year DBowe's overall rating was 79 and this year he's a 90. This may have a bit of truth to it, though, considering our 3 highest rated players are 1. Gonzalez 2. LJ and 3. Colquitt... and LJ has the lowest morale out of everyone... yep... that sounds about right.
    I read elsewhere that DJ has a 93 rating?

I don't play Madden and never have, so I don't have any real idea what any of it means, but I do know that whatever it means, it's all subjective, which means it means jack squat.

It's all someones opinion, just like any of ours.

Of course it means jack squat. Last year the Giants were one of the lesser teams in the game and... well... you know. It's all for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post

I don't play Madden and never have, so I don't have any real idea what any of it means, but I do know that whatever it means, it's all subjective, which means it means jack squat.
    Ditto and exactly!

So you are just piping-up to squash someone elses idea of entertainment?

I think the milk has gone a little sour.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    So you are just piping-up to squash someone elses idea of entertainment?

I think the milk has gone a little sour.
    It's a gift.

Kinda like what the Chiefs have done since winning the SB is the 60's? Jack Squat..

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Kinda like what the Chiefs have done since winning the SB is the 60's? Jack Squat..
    Jeez.

You actually think I'm going to be offended by something that I've been saying for years?

That's funny.

Jeez.

You actually think I'm going to be offended by something that I've been saying for years?

That's funny.
    I wasn't trying to offend you, ****face, I was just stating the truth. It hurts huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast