That's all I can say really when looking at your team's roster. Wow, how sad it must be to be a chief fan these days, your team is awful, kansas city is a horrible city, and on top of that, the chiefs have without a doubt the worst uniforms in the NFL history. Herman Edwards? The man is the worst coach in the NFL. "We play to win the game" then maybe Herm should stop playing, because this awful team won't win any games any time soon. As a Raider fan, and a felow AFC West viewer, I must say it's quite embarassing to have such a bad team in the division. The Chiefs are one of the very few teams to have a winning record against the Raiders, well with the talent on this team...or lact there of if you will, the raiders should and will gain the win/loss advantage over the chiefs back in no time.

Brodie Croyle? Don't make me laugh. I was shocked and stunned when the Chiefs didn't draft a QB this year. Sure, you had a great draft, but what good does that really do when you didn't adress the most important position in the entire NFL, the QB position? How pathetic. Larry Johnson had a bad year, he got injured but I am one of the MANY that think he will start to decline.

What a bad team you guys have. Enjoy being in the cellar of the AFCW for a long, long time....call me when you fire Herman "I took the Chiefs to the Playoffs with Dick Vermeil's team" Edwards gets fired...

your teams suck...the cheifs will go 1-15 this year, mark my words...