Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insanely Healthy Energy Drink

Default Insanely Healthy Energy Drink

I just wanted to share something that I have been exploring for about the last 6 months. Being in the bar business, I get people in the door on a daily basis trying to sell me something. Well, 6 months ago this guy came in with this healthy energy drink. Now, before we go to far, I will let you know that it is a network marketing deal. However, you have the option of just drinking the product and not pursuing the business aspect of the product. I did not put it in my bar until this week because I wanted to see how things worked out with me trying it on my own. Things are really good!!!

I am not pimping or trying to sell anything! I just wanted to share this with you guys because it has worked for me and if you are interested in trying the product, great! I can send you a sample and if your interested in the business opportunity and taking the product, great! The way the economy is today, people are begging for other revenue streams and I have always tried to create as many of them as possible!! This product is pretty cheap. Anywhere from $60-$1000 and everywhere in between. The energy drink has only been out about 7 months but the suppliment has been around for 14 years and is a $1.5 billion dollar company!!!

My kids drink it and with all of the crap in the sugar filled Red Bull and Monsters ect.. I am glad they like it!!! It is also the official drink of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes, L.A. Avengers and several other sports organizations along with the Four Seasons Resorts, La Costa Resort in Carlsbad Ca. and it was at the MTV Music Awards too!! In a few months here, the Dallas Cowboys will announce it as their official energy drink also!!!!

Anyway, if you are interested, send me a PM or you can look at either of the links below. One will be for the energy drink itself and the other will be for the suppliment that is in the energy drink. Either way, thanks for reading. I hope I didn't offend anyone by posting this.

www.myverve.com/greatenergy
    www.myvemma.com/greatenergy
    Last edited by Coach; 06-30-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: fixed broken url.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh.

And all along I thought you were just looking out for my health.
    I hear it makes you taller after only a month of consumption !!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123