Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Still looking for #2 WR

Default Still looking for #2 WR

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I make no sense? You post random sh*t that you can't back up. WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN ADRIAN JONES GET CONSIDERABLE PLAYING TIME?

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I make no sense? You post random sh*t that you can't back up. WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN ADRIAN JONES GET CONSIDERABLE PLAYING TIME?

I'd seen him play as a Jet.From what I've seen he's not the answer for us as a Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Will you just please STFU because I'm tired of reading on your comments.You make no sense.You seem like a guy that supports no name guys like Adrian Jones.Put it this way,I would've rather kept Chris Terry instead of Adrian Jones.
    WhOA!!!! Hold hold on. Did you just say you would rather keep Chris Terry a proven failure instead of giving an unproven player a chance to make the team possibly better. Where the worste case scernerio would be another Chris Terry situation.

Will you just please STFU because I'm tired of reading on your comments.You make no sense.You seem like a guy that supports no name guys like Adrian Jones.Put it this way,I would've rather kept Chris Terry instead of Adrian Jones.
    Wow, you calling someone on the carpet for not supporting their opinions? That's like the definition of IRONY.

Royals has been a quality member here for some time. Funny thing is even as a fan of a team other than the Chiefs I believe I'd win just about any popularity contest you wanted to have between me and you around here. That's a very revealing statement about your personality.

I hope that you are a more pleasant person in real life and have friends there...because I don't see you having very many around here. Sad really, as it's pretty difficult to make enemies with this crowd.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Everyone here possesses the right to respectfully express whatever opinion they wish. You my friend are dangerously close to crossing a line. My advice would be to grow some thicker skin. If you don't like what your reading here then read something else, or put whomever you wish on your ignore list and you won't be bothered with reading their posts ever again. But demanding that someone shut up isn't going to get you very far. I guarantee you that should someone tell me to shut up then that particular someone would here more from me then they will ever care too.

Consider this some friendly advice.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-04-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Wow, you calling someone on the carpet for not supporting their opinions? That's like the definition of IRONY.

Royals has been a quality member here for some time. Funny thing is even as a fan of a team other than the Chiefs I believe I'd win just about any popularity contest you wanted to have between me and you around here. That's a very revealing statement about your personality.

I hope that you are a more pleasant person in real life and have friends there...because I don't see you having very many around here. Sad really, as it's pretty difficult to make enemies with this crowd.
    Aptly put.

Rep!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-04-2008 at 01:34 AM.

Tone it down in here will ya!!!

Man, you would think we are arguing about something important or something.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What are you talking about? How much of each player that you mentioned have you seen get considerable playing time? You should back up your words or STFU.
    Backing up and re-reading I see that I need to re-iterate that EVERYONE here has the right to respectfully express whatever opinion they wish. If someone is spouting something you wish not to read or if they are getting under your skin with their posts, then please, by all means, do take advantage of our very useful ignore feature!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-04-2008 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Tone it down in here will ya!!!

Man, you would think we are arguing about something important or something.
    Excellent point!

I thought Grbac was timsatt1???

Could he possibly not be?

Wow...

We have a new and improved timsat!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast