Thread: Pre-game predictions. 5-2 or 4-3??

Default Pre-game predictions. 5-2 or 4-3??

Next up is San D Eggo. Does any body have any thoughts as to how this one plays out?

The Chiefs have an advantage in that we are now 4-2 and we were given more time to heal and rest up for next SundayÂ’s game. The Chargers are smarting over yet another very close loss and is going to come out of the shoots strong, IMO. We are going to have to bring our "A" game, contain LT and rattle Drew Breeze's cage. Offense will have to fire on all cylinders to score early and often against the ChargerÂ’s very tough "D". It's going to be a close one, IMO.

I'm just guessing, but I'll say 21-17 Chiefs

Default Re: Pre-game predictions. 5-2 or 4-3??

:hammer: Helllooo???? Anyone home?

I'm going to take my chances and guess that the Chiefs somehow pull this one out. They've had some time to rest, so hopefully we'll get a good defensive effort. We'll need a good show on D to have any chance at all. With that said, I think San Diego is one of the best, if not the best team in the AFC right now. That's right, I think they are better than Indy. Indy hasn't played anyone yet. But they have NE, Cincy, Pit, Jax, and S.D. left on the schedule. Those teams will provide a good test for the colts. S.D. has lost some real heartbreakers or they could be undefeated. I think the Chiefs put up around 25 points on the bolts' D, hopefully give up less than that. I'll say Chiefs win 25-24. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    [size=xx-large]GO CHIEFS!!![/size]

admin wrote:
    I'm going to take my chances and guess that the Chiefs somehow pull this one out. They've had some time to rest, so hopefully we'll get a good defensive effort. We'll need a good show on D to have any chance at all. With that said, I think San Diego is one of the best, if not the best team in the AFC right now. That's right, I think they are better than Indy. Indy hasn't played anyone yet. But they have NE, Cincy, Pit, Jax, and S.D. left on the schedule. Those teams will provide a good test for the colts. S.D. has lost some real heartbreakers or they could be undefeated. I think the Chiefs put up around 25 points on the bolts' D, hopefully give up less than that. I'll say Chiefs win 25-24. ]That's my story and I'm sticking to it. [size=xx-large]GO CHIEFS!!![/size]
    Works for me! :-D

I think that Trent will have a brake out game assuming that he plays. I think his dad passing will motivate him to play well.