Thread: Keyshawn (not)...

Default Keyshawn (not)...

Brodie Kroyle has a better chance of hitting Belly boy in the tummy with a football during th first quarter week one than any of our QB's have of hitting Keyshawn over the middle this year. Not "King" Carl, he does not like high profile media guys like that. If he didi we would of went after T.O......

I want Keyshawn, but I want a lot of things I have come to realize will NEVER happen...Oh and look out Belly boy, just incase I'm wrong.

Where? Arrowhead Drive, that's where.....OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by KcBigChief View Post
    Brodie Kroyle has a better chance of hitting Belly boy in the tummy with a football during th first quarter week one than any of our QB's have of hitting Keyshawn over the middle this year. Not "King" Carl, he does not like high profile media guys like that. If he didi we would of went after T.O......

I want Keyshawn, but I want a lot of things I have come to realize will NEVER happen...Oh and look out Belly boy, just incase I'm wrong.

Where? Arrowhead Drive, that's where.....OUT.
    I agree that he'd be a nice compliement to the passing game. But there are other things that need addressed before adding a high priced #2 WR. I think Keyshawn is a longshot at best.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I agree that he'd be a nice compliement to the passing game. But there are other things that need addressed before adding a high priced #2 WR. I think Keyshawn is a longshot at best.

A very long shot.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    A very long shot.

Yep, I also agree with coach, that other areas need addressing, like getting a decent O Line that will give our QB's a chance to hit the recievers that we have in the mix now.

I have been working on it for 19 years, GIVE ME A BREAK!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: