Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Main Event: Home Opener weekend

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

Default New bet

0 Not allowed!
    3 Canadians....300 beers on opening weekend. From the time we set foot in KC until we leave the airport!! You could make it an over/under. I will leave that up to the bookie. That is 10-30 packs on beer!! We arrive Friday morning at 10am. Leave sometime Monday before noon.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    how many people are u bringing Canada?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    There is me, my wife, three buddies and one of their wives, but only 3 of us are trying to drink 300
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There is me, my wife, three buddies and one of their wives, but only 3 of us are trying to drink 300
    Canada,

I want to keep this event, as sadly it has generated more interest than the event for the actual game, however I need someone to keep at least a 'semi-official' tally on the consumption. Would either wife be of the sober variety?! Sounds like Yzilla intends to be unable to count past 10 by Saturday...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I cant count past 10 any day of the week and its not the beer . Im just silly
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/

www.youtube.com/yzilla

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Canada,

I want to keep this event, as sadly it has generated more interest than the event for the actual game, however I need someone to keep at least a 'semi-official' tally on the consumption. Would either wife be of the sober variety?! Sounds like Yzilla intends to be unable to count past 10 by Saturday...
    We were thinking about building a beer wall. We will be able to keep track of how many we drink but there will have to be some level of trust. I will have a few at the game, when I am out for dinner etc... I can keep a general idea of how many in my head but like I said, there will have to be some level of trust.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We were thinking about building a beer wall. We will be able to keep track of how many we drink but there will have to be some level of trust. I will have a few at the game, when I am out for dinner etc... I can keep a general idea of how many in my head but like I said, there will have to be some level of trust.
    How about this...keep your can tabs/bottle caps and receipts. You should be able to count those (after you sober up) and add the drafts from the receipts. This way you'll get at least a fairly accurate count.

This outta be interesting!

Also...I need a count on Hermhater's efforts...I'm figuring Chiefster can count his own Diet Cokes.
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-03-2008 at 03:57 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    How about this...keep your can tabs/bottle caps and receipts. You should be able to count those (after you sober up) and add the drafts from the receipts. This way you'll get at least a fairly accurate count.

This outta be interesting!

Also...I need a count on Hermhater's efforts...I'm figuring Chiefster can count his own Diet Cokes.
    Don't be so sure, us old farts some times have memory loss.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    You guys better factor in the fact that Canada is bringing the wife with when betting . I know my wife makes my beer drinking a little less fun with the " LOOK ". Like Your an idiot look , that is .
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/

www.youtube.com/yzilla

Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    You guys better factor in the fact that Canada is bringing the wife with when betting . I know my wife makes my beer drinking a little less fun with the " LOOK ". Like Your an idiot look , that is .
    I know that look, and my wife is coming also.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Mrs. Canada knows what she is getting herself into!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast