Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Main Event: Home Opener weekend

Default New bet

3 Canadians....300 beers on opening weekend. From the time we set foot in KC until we leave the airport!! You could make it an over/under. I will leave that up to the bookie. That is 10-30 packs on beer!! We arrive Friday morning at 10am. Leave sometime Monday before noon.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Conspiracy. I don't think the Canadians even finished 100 beers. I think they made Hermhater finish all of them.

Nice sig zilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Conspiracy. I don't think the Canadians even finished 100 beers. I think they made Hermhater finish all of them.

Nice sig zilla.
    How would you know. You were always napping. And we call Chiefster the old man!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Not only did the canadians drink that much beer..... they also started each morning out with vodka and oj! - - But, I did catch HH drinking my 1/2 empty beers.

Canada, I am planning to put that, J.C. signed poster that you also signed for Trenten, with a happy first B-day, in a frame for his bedroom!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Canada, I am planning to put that, J.C. signed poster that you also signed for Trenten, with a happy first B-day, in a frame for his bedroom!
    Cool man, I wish I got to go to Arrowhead for my first birthday!! You are raising that young man right. Don't let any on that 49ers influence get in there!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Not only did the canadians drink that much beer..... they also started each morning out with vodka and oj! - - But, I did catch HH drinking my 1/2 empty beers.
    I think HH drank everyones 1/2 empty beers, or spilt them

HH is a cool dude, we think you are great!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567