Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

Post Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

I have a kc chiefs shirt, never been worn, and signed by Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Derrick Johnson, Dustin Colquit, Will Franklin, and Jared Page. If you are interested in purchasing this fine piece of clothing, visit this link http://cgi.ebay.com/Chiefs-Shirt-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions contact me at Jbarnsz@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I have a Dbowe / Sippio Autographed football ( the nice ones with the White panels on them ) or also I have a Tank/Turke signed football any takers? How about a Kolby Smith Football ? All Autographs I personally recieved . AHHH Nevermind , I really didnt want to be a fan who gets a players autograph for Profit . Sorry all.
    That wasn't very nice. I mean jumping to conclusions about a with four post all about buying some T-Shirt, doesn't mean they are trying to just make a profit. I am sure such person is trying to buil up a reputation on this fine forum by selling said shirt at a discount.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That wasn't very nice. I mean jumping to conclusions about a with four post all about buying some T-Shirt, doesn't mean they are trying to just make a profit. I am sure such person is trying to buil up a reputation on this fine forum by selling said shirt at a discount.
    actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I think 100 dollars is a lot of money for a 10 dollar T-Shirt signed by a bunch of scrubs. You have two legit signatures in DJ and Colquitt and I am not sure you could anyone to pay even 5 bucks for both signatures.

Good luck!
    thats your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkRunner View Post
    If it doesnt sell within two days you will be happy to know i will be lowering the price, , besides i dont thinkg 100 dollars is alot for so many signatures, but thats just my thinking, if you have a good offer email me

If it doesnt sale PM me ok...... thanks.. Jasper

actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads
    Wow, another douchebag....go sell your **** on Ebay if you are gonna be an *******. And take your Wal Mart Tshirt with you
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I would never sell a thing, signed by any CHIEF!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wow, another douchebag....go sell your **** on Ebay if you are gonna be an *******. And take your Wal Mart Tshirt with you
    in case you hadnt noticed i was being defensive, not insulting people for the hell of it like a dbag, get your **** straight

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I have a Dbowe / Sippio Autographed football ( the nice ones with the White panels on them ) or also I have a Tank/Turke signed football any takers? How about a Kolby Smith Football ? All Autographs I personally recieved . AHHH Nevermind , I really didnt want to be a fan who gets a players autograph for Profit . Sorry all.

Hmmmm, this is not really what I view as spam since it's Chiefs related, however, I think that I shall, at least, place it in the correct forum.

in case you hadnt noticed i was being defensive, not insulting people for the hell of it like a dbag, get your **** straight
    Funny...sounded like you insulted a respected member of these boards and a good friend of mine. Maybe you should re evaluate the douche bag status and not try and sell a $25 T shirt for $100 here. .
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default what do you think?

I have a copy of the 69-70 Chiefs series from game 1 to the superbowl victory on album. Not signed or anything, but just curious how much that would be worth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast