Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

Post Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

I have a kc chiefs shirt, never been worn, and signed by Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Derrick Johnson, Dustin Colquit, Will Franklin, and Jared Page. If you are interested in purchasing this fine piece of clothing, visit this link http://cgi.ebay.com/Chiefs-Shirt-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions contact me at Jbarnsz@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I see my post pissed you off ! For that I'm sorry . If you had been a regular here you would have noticed we have had a rash of jackasses trying to sell crap on here. I'm not calling your stuff crap , But all we have had in the last few weeks is spammers. If you were intersted in being here in the first place I would have thought you might have tried posting your opinions on the chiefs , news, etc. I didn't call you any names? I Think its cool to have autographed stuff . I think a true chiefs fan would treasure it instead of Hocking it on forums. It is your right as an American to do so . Its also my right to say how I feel about it . I never disrespected you , I merely said I don't want to be one of of those fans who gets autographs for profit . If you were really actually , truly a chiefs fan then you would maybe take it easy on the flipping out and just hang out and talk chiefs with us , not try and sell us something we can get all over Kanas City.
    the point is that if you dont want anything to do with the shirt, why post? what was your motivation for posting all this negative stuff when i dont even know you? ask yourself that, i think you will or at least should realize that your all dicks and im done with this place.

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkRunner View Post
    the point is that if you dont want anything to do with the shirt, why post? what was your motivation for posting all this negative stuff when i dont even know you? ask yourself that, i think you will or at least should realize that your all dicks and im done with this place.
    The point was that you are the one who started cursing at people. You posted 3 times and then started acting like a total douchebag. The reason people post here is because these are forum where we discuss topics and post our feelings. It really is neat. Call on the whole group of people here dicks and then storm out!! You will always be welcome back here when you turn 12.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You do realize is is fans like yourself that have caused players to start charging for autographs don't you? It drives me nuts that some players won't even give a kid a free autograph anymore because they think the parents are just using the kid to get the signature so they can sell it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    You do realize is is fans like yourself that have caused players to start charging for autographs don't you? It drives me nuts that some players won't even give a kid a free autograph anymore because they think the parents are just using the kid to get the signature so they can sell it.

Exactly my point Guru , Well said !

By the way you keep saying we are all dickheads and you are gonna leave , but you keep posting. ! have a nice life with your $100 walmart shirt !

The guy wants to leave...Guru, can't that be arranged?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The guy wants to leave...Guru, can't that be arranged?
    He's pushing it at this point. It wasn't spam but it is becoming plainly obvious that he has no interest in being a regularly contributing member as well.

Still holding out judgment. If he is true to his word this time then we won't have to worry about it further.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

He's pushing it at this point. It wasn't spam but it is becoming plainly obvious that he has no interest in being a regularly contributing member as well.

Still holding out judgment. If he is true to his word this time then we won't have to worry about it further.
    hmmm...got the itchy trigger finger ready...eh?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Its not just players either. Movie Stars, Comedians, etc....

I went and saw Bobcat Goldwait a couple months ago. There was a guy there trying to get 20 separate autogrpahs and it really pissed of Bobcat. He said that guy is doing it just to make a profit on Ebay. He has no problems giving it to fans because they are what made him what he is. The biggest problem Bobcat had with it was the fact that he is old and out of his Prime. His Autograph isn't worth much unless he was to die soon.

Good post by the way. I agree 100% with you.

actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads

You're new here so maybe you don't know, reading the rules would help, but "personal attacks" on board members is prohibited. Consider this fair warning.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast