Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

Post Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

I have a kc chiefs shirt, never been worn, and signed by Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Derrick Johnson, Dustin Colquit, Will Franklin, and Jared Page. If you are interested in purchasing this fine piece of clothing, visit this link http://cgi.ebay.com/Chiefs-Shirt-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions contact me at Jbarnsz@hotmail.com

I bid 100,000 Arrowcash on it!!!

Let me know if I win!!!!

You must be a huge fan to be selling Chiefs memorabilia that you treasure so much, or you have got a forged shirt!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I bid 100,000 Arrowcash on it!!!

Let me know if I win!!!!

You must be a huge fan to be selling Chiefs memorabilia that you treasure so much, or you have got a forged shirt!
    its real, signed at a missouri western state university practice they did some time ago, but im going to the rivers falls practice as i live in st joseph which is real close, and i plan to get some jerseys i purchased signed instead. as it says if you dont think its real you can send it back and get money back.

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkRunner View Post
    its real, signed at a missouri western state university practice they did some time ago, but im going to the rivers falls practice as i live in st joseph which is real close, and i plan to get some jerseys i purchased signed instead. as it says if you dont think its real you can send it back and get money back.
    You're a local?

Well why didn't you say so?

I've got a football with Canada's man crush signatures all over it.

Are you really gonna sell it, or give it to a serious Chiefs fan whom you might save the life of just by letting them have the magnificent memorabilia that you possess?

Also
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

own nothing signed by any chiefs.. give it to me... Please.... or atleast at a good discount....

1. no beer for you , damn lush

2. yes im selling it, why the hell would i give it away?

Default Discount

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    own nothing signed by any chiefs.. give it to me... Please.... or atleast at a good discount....
    If it doesnt sell within two days you will be happy to know i will be lowering the price, , besides i dont thinkg 100 dollars is alot for so many signatures, but thats just my thinking, if you have a good offer email me

With Croyles signature on it, you should be paying someone to take it off your hands!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkRunner View Post
    If it doesnt sell within two days you will be happy to know i will be lowering the price, , besides i dont thinkg 100 dollars is alot for so many signatures, but thats just my thinking, if you have a good offer email me
    I think 100 dollars is a lot of money for a 10 dollar T-Shirt signed by a bunch of scrubs. You have two legit signatures in DJ and Colquitt and I am not sure you could anyone to pay even 5 bucks for both signatures.

Good luck!

I have a Dbowe / Sippio Autographed football ( the nice ones with the White panels on them ) or also I have a Tank/Turke signed football any takers? How about a Kolby Smith Football ? All Autographs I personally recieved . AHHH Nevermind , I really didnt want to be a fan who gets a players autograph for Profit . Sorry all.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast