Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 month and 2 hours...crush the bears!

Default 1 month and 2 hours...crush the bears!

I dont care if it is preseason....with all the new players it'll still be fun to watch....and we are going smash da bears faces into the ground 1 month from today!

GO CHIEFS!!!

We didn't forget the beer! Can't wait to see the Chiefs play tonight - only 1 hour and 36 minutes!

41 minutes now. I tried to download a program that claimed you can watch any football game. But haven't been able to find anything yet, like getting KCTV-5 to work. Shucks. I was hoping to get to see the game on my computer.

Well, I could give my best play by play - but it would not be the same..... are we going to have the shout box back? Pregame show is on now

Ha ha. I can at least get Lenny and Mitch's play by play on the radio. But I wanted to SEE my boys in red. Sob. Sniff. Hey what am I doing, Chiefs fans don't cry! (Then again, MOST Chiefs fans get to SEE EVERY game!)

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Ha ha. I can at least get Lenny and Mitch's play by play on the radio. But I wanted to SEE my boys in red. Sob. Sniff. Hey what am I doing, Chiefs fans don't cry! (Then again, MOST Chiefs fans get to SEE EVERY game!)
    What are you talking about after last season there was a lot of Chiefs fans crying, but this is a different year.

And I ain't cryin' no more cuz as I've indicated on other threads, I can now see my Chiefs!

is der any way i can watch Chief gamez from my computer..i live in Miami, Fl...so dey dont rely show it hear..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123