Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ekwerekw-uhhh,Ekwerekwu....uhhhh

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    wichita, ks
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default ekwerekw-uhhh,Ekwerekwu....uhhhh


    0 Not allowed!
    Try pronouncing this name in the 7th round or your Fantasy draft Mr. T.J. Whosyourmomma. I don't think I want this guy to succeed. If I can't pronounce his name let alone spell it. Can you imagine the back of his jersey. It could be used in a spelling Bee.:scared2:


    :surfing: Surfs up! Bigchief

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    that was a funny commercial.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well it looks as if Chief31 will have to explain this one to me as well. :p


  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well it looks as if Chief31 will have to explain this one to me as well. :p
    This is the name of one of the undrafted free-agents, that we signed, the other day. You're welcome.lol.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    This is the name of one of the undrafted free-agents, that we signed, the other day. You're welcome.lol.

    As usual; this clears things right up.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Smile


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KcBigChief View Post
    Try pronouncing this name in the 7th round or your Fantasy draft Mr. T.J. Whosyourmomma. I don't think I want this guy to succeed. If I can't pronounce his name let alone spell it. Can you imagine the back of his jersey. It could be used in a spelling Bee.:scared2:


    :surfing: Surfs up! Bigchief
    ROFL Yep, can't you see the kid asking for that name to be used in a sentence!! (grin)

    :character00184: Ok kid, spell Chief instead!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    ROFL Yep, can't you see the kid asking for that name to be used in a sentence!! (grin)

    :character00184: Ok kid, spell Chief instead!!

    LOL!!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •