Thread: Chiefs Team Issued Stickers / Decals

Default Chiefs Team Issued Stickers / Decals

I was wondering if someone could tell me whether the Chiefs still send out an annual decal / sticker to their season ticket holders? I have a few from years past (the most recent being from the 2003 and 2004 seasons which included some advertising for Pittcraft - their printer) although I haven't seen any more recently. (I live in Canada).

Additionally I know the Chiefs historically issued an annual sticker (normally 3 or 4 stickers on a single sheet) which also included a year date for the season in which it was issued. I had a run of them up until last year when it seems they stopped. I was curious about what the reason for that might have been?

I have been trying to track down (ie purchase) season ticket holder stickers and / or other Chief team issued decals for my collection and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Ken

Quote Originally Posted by chicocat View Post
    I was wondering if someone could tell me whether the Chiefs still send out an annual decal / sticker to their season ticket holders? I have a few from years past (the most recent being from the 2003 and 2004 seasons which included some advertising for Pittcraft - their printer) although I haven't seen any more recently. (I live in Canada).

Additionally I know the Chiefs historically issued an annual sticker (normally 3 or 4 stickers on a single sheet) which also included a year date for the season in which it was issued. I had a run of them up until last year when it seems they stopped. I was curious about what the reason for that might have been?

I have been trying to track down (ie purchase) season ticket holder stickers and / or other Chief team issued decals for my collection and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Ken
    I don't recall getting one last year, but I am pretty sure I did for the 2006-2007 season.

...Not sure but I'll give yer thread a bump and a stick. :)