6 28.57%
  • Dislike

9 42.86%
  • Yes and no, explain.

6 28.57%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Em or Hate Em?> Herm Edwards Poll

Default Love Em or Hate Em?> Herm Edwards Poll

After losses and losses stacked up. After press conferences and press conferences stacked up. After the same old tired answers and more of the same old tired answers stacked up. I started to wonder, why is the media not jumping on him like they do to all the other coaches? And since when did are media start playing so nice? After all they didnt treat Gunther so nice during his head coach stint. And he had a .500 win record as opposed to Hermans not even above water record of a measly 13 to 19 ( not counting his playoff loss). So why is everybody all up on hemrs n*ts!? Am i the only one that feels this way? Which then got me wondering, does all of KC love him? So its simple, put two simple words depending on which you feel.
    Love EM or Hate Em!?

Trust me, you aren't the only one that hates Herm, most of the members of this forum hate him, including yours truly!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Hate him.

I don't really hate him. But I hate him being The Chiefs' head coach.

He has never bothered to protect a QB and he blames everyone else for anything that goes wrong.

I've heard him say "That's on me", but he doesn't take credit for the end results of what he makes out of his job.

Actually, if he were a DC, or player-scout, or something else, I would like the guy. He has some fun with what he does.

I think there a number of reasons that Herman ****ing Edwards hasn't taken any heat yet.

First, this team had only 2 winning seasons in Dicks 5 years.

Second, most observers realized this was an aging team and wre expecting the wheels to fall off even sooner than they did.

Third, most observers thought that Herman ****ing Edwards was handcuffed by Carl before this offseason, so most of the ire about this teams failures have been directed toward Carl.

Fourth, most seem to feel that Herman ****ing Edwards first two drafts were pretty good and are waiting to see them pay dividends.

Fifth, Herman ****ing Edwards is seen as a guy who is bringing defense back to KC, and most are looking toward progress there before jumping off the bandwagon.

I think he'll get a free pass for one more season, but if this team doesn't progress by next season, there will be grumbling.

Of course, if this team does progress, when his in game management starts to cost games, he'll still eventually get the hate.

The thing I find surprising is how little hate Dick received.

He was ****ing useless, but everyone loves Dick.

I couldn't stand Marty.
    I couldn't stand ****her.
    I couldn't stand Dick.
    I can't stand Herman ****ing Edwards.

Carl sucks ***, and he hires suckass coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hate him.

I don't really hate him. But I hate him being The Chiefs' head coach.

He has never bothered to protect a QB and he blames everyone else for anything that goes wrong.

I've heard him say "That's on me", but he doesn't take credit for the end results of what he makes out of his job.

Actually, if he were a DC, or player-scout, or something else, I would like the guy. He has some fun with what he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I think there a number of reasons that Herman ****ing Edwards hasn't taken any heat yet.

First, this team had only 2 winning seasons in Dicks 5 years.

Second, most observers realized this was an aging team and wre expecting the wheels to fall off even sooner than they did.

Third, most observers thought that Herman ****ing Edwards was handcuffed by Carl before this offseason, so most of the ire about this teams failures have been directed toward Carl.

Fourth, most seem to feel that Herman ****ing Edwards first two drafts were pretty good and are waiting to see them pay dividends.

Fifth, Herman ****ing Edwards is seen as a guy who is bringing defense back to KC, and most are looking toward progress there before jumping off the bandwagon.

I think he'll get a free pass for one more season, but if this team doesn't progress by next season, there will be grumbling.

Of course, if this team does progress, when his in game management starts to cost games, he'll still eventually get the hate.

The thing I find surprising is how little hate Dick received.

He was ****ing useless, but everyone loves Dick.

I couldn't stand Marty.
    I couldn't stand ****her.
    I couldn't stand Dick.
    I can't stand Herman ****ing Edwards.

Carl sucks ***, and he hires suckass coaches.
    These two posts sums up my feelings towards Edwards. I don't hate him, I just don't like him as a head coach. I think he's a great talent evaluator, but just doesn't know how to put all the pieces together effectively. Milkman's points were right on the money on why Herm hasn't taken any heat yet. Oh by the way Milkman, don't sugar coat your feelings, how do you really feel about Hermie-baby!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I hate him. I really think the Chiefs would be better only letting him talk to the media once a week. He lies to much. One day his says one thing. The media discusses all day long, then the next day he is singing a different tune acting like he never said that.

Plus I am tired of hearing how every loss, is just one of those games. Where those happen in NFL. Seriously 8 times in a row isn't just one of those game. There are problems. Don't shrug them off. I hated driving home from Arrowhead after a very boring and frustrating loss, and heard him act like it was no big deal. Those things happen.

As a coach I seriously can't stand the guy.

That is all.

You hate Dick Vermeil? He only brought the most exciting chiefs football in ages. Sure, we didn't get far in the playoffs, but we had a chance to win just about every game we played. All we needed was a little help on defense. I'd rather lose 30-27 than 24-3 anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by chief addict View Post
    You hate Dick Vermeil? He only brought the most exciting chiefs football in ages. Sure, we didn't get far in the playoffs, but we had a chance to win just about every game we played. All we needed was a little help on defense. I'd rather lose 30-27 than 24-3 anyday.
    No I dislike Herm Edwards as a head coach.

...And why? A loss is a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    No I dislike Herm Edwards as a head coach.

...And why? A loss is a loss.
    I think chief addict's comment was directed at milk man, not you!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast