Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W......t.......f!!!!!!!!

Default W......t.......f!!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl,91291

What the HELL is King Carl doing now!!!!

Completely unenforceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Completely unenforceable.
    That goes without saying. But the fact aht they even try is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    That goes without saying. But the fact aht they even try is stupid.

The rule, from what I understand, has been in place for simply years. Unless they're prepared to bring in the military, there is no way they are clearing the stadium of 80,000+ people for standing.

Oh, and Carl's an idiot.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-01-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Its total Horse**** ! Sorry for the language !

The whole thing is laughable.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Well if i want to sit for the whole game, I will, If I want to stand up an cheer I will, if I want to stand for the whole game and if it does't bother the the fans behind me I will, and if I sit behind HH, it will not matter if I stand or sit, I will still see the game!!

Just think HH can stand and no one will notice...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

If they enforce it, people will stop going. Then they will wake the f up and realize what they've done and stop enforcing it. Hopefully it won't be too late.

If this season starts poorly, I would not be surprised if the Chiefs start having some attendence issues. This new rule will only compound the issue. Something like "You can come to the game, just don't have too much fun." Don't stand up and cheer for your team.

This may be the straw that broke Carl's back if they enforce it. I'll be standing on opening day, guaranteed. If I wanted to sit on my butt, I'd stay in the parking lot and watch it on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    If they enforce it, people will stop going. Then they will wake the f up and realize what they've done and stop enforcing it. Hopefully it won't be too late.

If this season starts poorly, I would not be surprised if the Chiefs start having some attendence issues. This new rule will only compound the issue. Something like "You can come to the game, just don't have too much fun." Don't stand up and cheer for your team.

This may be the straw that broke Carl's back if they enforce it. I'll be standing on opening day, guaranteed. If I wanted to sit on my butt, I'd stay in the parking lot and watch it on tv.
    I like to sit on my butt, eat and watch the game on my HDTV...but that's just me. When I go to a game it is usually high school or college and sitting is for...(well I'll cut that one off before I get in trouble)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast