Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs fan in Georgia

Default Chiefs fan in Georgia

Born and raised in Independence, Mo. My best Chiefs memory was the 1993 Chiefs-Raiders Playoff game at Arrowhead! What an experience!! (I was 17, and my girlfriend had bought me a Raiders jersey. I was horny, so I wore it!!!) Please dont hold it against me.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
    Born and raised in Independence, Mo. My best Chiefs memory was the 1993 Chiefs-Raiders Playoff game at Arrowhead! What an experience!! (I was 17, and my girlfriend had bought me a Raiders jersey. I was horny, so I wore it!!!) Please dont hold it against me.
    I don't care how Horny you were. You should have dumped her.

Welcome!

Listen, she was Brazillian, a swimmer, and she liked me. I've never met anyone like her. I would have done ANYTHING for her! My Dad was pissed! The only time i've ever seen Chiefs fans act like Raiders fans. I thought I was going to get lynched!

Listen, she was Brazillian, a swimmer, and she liked me. I've never met anyone like her. I would have done ANYTHING for her! My Dad was pissed! The only time i've ever seen Chiefs fans act like Raiders fans. I thought I was going to get lynched!
    You should have. Are you still dating this girl? Cause you are still paying for wearing that jersey!! Welcome to the Crowd....now get scrubbin' and wash that Gayders sh!t off.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I knew I recognized your screen name but wasn't sure you were the same Doomsday. Your story confirms you. I remember you talking about this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't care how Horny you were. You should have dumped her.

Welcome!

Exactly!!!! REP!

OH, welcome BTW!

I dont remember telling it tbh, where was this? I've always lurked around chiefs forums.

No, not dating her anymore, she didn't have the child bearing hips :P

Also would it help if it was a grey sweater and not a jersey??? I just remembered it was a sweater. I'm grasping at straws here....

I don't know... you need to scrub with 40 grit sand paper for an hour, then using a nice solvent, scrub again. Rinse and repeat.... What the heck were you thinking? Fader wear? Repent!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast