Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay away Favre

Default Stay away Favre

I am really annoyed with all the chatter of getting Brett Favre. I mean dont get me wrong the guys great but the facts are we are rebuilding and we are not just one player away from a superbowl. I really honestly think we have a chance to win 9 games at least an even .500 season. We HAVE to give croyle a whole season everyone is always griping about how he did so horrible in his starts last year but he had no protection, It doesnt matter if we had peyton manning back there... ok maybe it would but still Croyle CAN be a great QB i think the QB comparsion articles at kcchiefs.com is great and shows that Croyles progression is not bad at all. The only chatter i heard worth listening is if croyle does bad this season seeing about working a deal with the brownies for Quinn other than that get off his N**ts and give him the chance ! GO CHIEFS !!!!!

I know that getting Favre would mean going a step backwards in rebuilding, but almost everyone has no faith in Croyle. I could care less if he comes here or not, though I'm definitely against trading for him.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

The Chatter is what it is. Chatter. This front office has made it clear to the media, and its fans the direction of this franchise. By that assumption alone, Brett Farve WILL NOT be a Kansas City Chief, and that is fine with me. I think everyone needs to brace themselves for Brodie in 2008, because alot of people are going to be surprised. I cant wait!!

THE BIGGEST KANSAS CITY CHIEF FAN IN ST. LOUIS
    Remember, Stupidity kills more people than evil does.

Honestly, you would not find me on his "N**ts"...whatever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I know that getting Favre would mean going a step backwards in rebuilding, but almost everyone has no faith in Croyle. I could care less if he comes here or not, though I'm definitely against trading for him.
    Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by BarryinStlouis View Post
    The Chatter is what it is. Chatter. This front office has made it clear to the media, and its fans the direction of this franchise. By that assumption alone, Brett Farve WILL NOT be a Kansas City Chief, and that is fine with me. I think everyone needs to brace themselves for Brodie in 2008, because alot of people are going to be surprised. I cant wait!!
    And, yep.

And you're right it would make a difference if Payton Manning were to come here; he's the only NFL QB I know that draws a flag when defenders look at him sternly.

I have went on the record many times here stating that Brodie is the real deal. GIVE HIM A LINE AND HE WILL DO GREAT!!!!!!!

Speaking of getting off of someone's NUTS!!!!!!!! Is this the Brodie Croyle Forum? PLEASE!!!!

Based on what I've seen ... I don't see Farve' accepting a KC trade. Why would he? It's pretty obvious by his Randy Moss flopped caper that he's looking for jewery they don't make in Kansas City.

So all of the speculation is gasses from the black hole of no Real Chief news prior to going to training camp blues.

He's not going to a team that is considering 8-8 as a goal for next season that most would be satisfied or some suprised at achieving.

Safe to say the Barth Conner's #4 is safe on his back as the Chief's kicker... if he makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFCANNON View Post
    Based on what I've seen ... I don't see Farve' accepting a KC trade. Why would he? It's pretty obvious by his Randy Moss flopped caper that he's looking for jewery they don't make in Kansas City.

So all of the speculation is gasses from the black hole of no Real Chief news prior to going to training camp blues.

He's not going to a team that is considering 8-8 as a goal for next season that most would be satisfied or some suprised at achieving.

Safe to say the Barth Conner's #4 is safe on his back as the Chief's kicker... if he makes it.
    OUTSTANDING!!!!! REP!

The Chatter is what it is. Chatter.
    Exactly.

Anytime a player of Brett Favre's stature appears to have a chance of finding another team, fans will debate the merits of bringing that player to their favorite team.

I don't think you'd find a single person who honestly believes there's a snowball's chance in Hell of Favre coming to KC.

Also, there's very little chance that the Browns will deal Quinn.

It's far more likely they would deal Anderson when they feel Quinn is ready to take over the reigns.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast