Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

Default Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

The Chiefs finally let Greg Wesley go yesterday. I am not upset he is gone by any means, but I disgusted with how the Chiefs handled this. They pretty much screwed Wesley in the worste way by sitting butt on the bench for two years and then finally releasing him a week before camp starts. Preventing him from signing on to a team with a decent contract. His demand will be extremely low right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    How the F we gonna let Greg Wesley go!!?!!!He was dope as hell with KC.:mad:
    You obviously need to brush up on your Chief news!!! The Chiefs have been trying to trade Wesley for over a year! He almost went to Denver but that fell through last year. He has been telling the Chiefs he wanted out ever since he found out they were trying to trade him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I am utterly awestruck by the lack of your football knowledge.

Someone who has never watched a game of football would be more insightful.

What does a lack of football knowledge have to do with my comment mentioning Greg was dope as hell with KC?
    Last edited by Dyno-Mite; 07-20-2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Punctuation

What does a lack of football knowledge have to do with my comment mentioning Greg was dope as hell with KC?
    Unless I'm mistaken "dope as hell" means very good, or better.

Anyone who thinks that Wesley was very good is clearly not on the same continent as a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken "dope as hell" means very good, or better.

Anyone who thinks that Wesley was very good is clearly not on the same continent as a clue.

Dope as hell can just mean good.It doesn't have to mean "very" good.Greg was good with KC.Please STFU.You're not making any sense.

This reminds me a middle school on the playground ! Im taking my ball and going home !

Dope as hell can just mean good.It doesn't have to mean "very" good.Greg was good with KC.Please STFU.You're not making any sense.
    I'm not up on street slang, but I would think simply "dope" is good, while "dope as hell" would be very good.

Regardless, he was neither very good, or simply just good.

He was consistently out of position, consistently bit on the play action, opening the deep middle, and consistently whiffed on tackles.

The occassional hard hit doesn't make up for consistently poor play.

The only reason you can't make any sense out of my posts is that I actually have a real vocabulary, and know a little about the game of football.

He was never "dope as hell"! He was ok but if I have to see him get burned deep one more time I may puke!! Not to mention the off the field crap! We have our two safeties set and he doesn't fit in the mix!

Oh man, Grbac does it again, thanks for the laugh!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Lmao!!!

Way to go chiefs, you just let go your best safety!!

Jamarcus russell should have no problem throwing the ball on the ty law-less chiefs.

worst secondary in the afc west for sure.
    Best Safety? J.Russel? worst secondary in the AFC? the answer is no to all of these is no. Wesley was ok

but Pollard (and don't pretend you don't who Jarrad Page is....you know, two game clinching

interceptions..against the Faders?) is better. J Russell can throw a "ton" especially if he puts

his weight into it! Just because he's high paid does not make him well played. he has yet to prove

himself also. as for the worst secondary in the AFC west: and these rankings are AFC only- against

the pass....#4 K.C. @ 188 yds./gm( the lower the number, the better-for you fader fans who might

not understand)#6 Donks @ 193 yds./gm #7 Faders @ 195 yds./gm #10 Dolts @ 213 yds./gm so one could

argue that the reason for this is because the other team ran on you, yes a good argument. So

against the run, and again ranked in AFC only #7 Dolts @ 107 yds./gm #12 K.C. @ 130 yds./gm #14

Donks @ 142 yds./gm and last and least #15 Faders @ 145 yds./gm Please do not come on here to spout a bunch of BS! I can and will talk to fader fans( my brother is one but I still love and forgive him) as long as they at least act a "little" intelligent.

Greg Wesley just signed with the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast