Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

Default Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

The Chiefs finally let Greg Wesley go yesterday. I am not upset he is gone by any means, but I disgusted with how the Chiefs handled this. They pretty much screwed Wesley in the worste way by sitting butt on the bench for two years and then finally releasing him a week before camp starts. Preventing him from signing on to a team with a decent contract. His demand will be extremely low right now.

It does suck but it's a business too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The Chiefs finally let Greg Wesley go yesterday. I am not upset he is gone by any means, but I disgusted with how the Chiefs handled this. They pretty much screwed Wesley in the worste way by sitting butt on the bench for two years and then finally releasing him a week before camp starts. Preventing him from signing on to a team with a decent contract. His demand will be extremely low right now.
    That seems to be how the Chiefs handle business lately. Screw players at every possible angle. I guess they're taking pages from the Al Davis personnel manual.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    That seems to be how the Chiefs handle business lately. Screw players at every possible angle. I guess they're taking pages from the Al Davis personnel manual.
    Now you are comparing the Chiefs to the Gayders? Who have they screwed so badly? Hope you look good in silver and black.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Now you are comparing the Chiefs to the Gayders? Who have they screwed so badly? Hope you look good in silver and black.
    Now I remember why I don't like Canadians. You guys are very resentful about being our 51st state. Anyways, who have the Chiefs screwed? Trent Green, Jared Allen and now Greg Wesley. Did I miss any? Almost forgot Napolean Harris. He's not an ex-Chief.....yet.

By the way, I don't drink the Kool Aid and slobber over King Carl or think everything this team does is fantastic. I am critical of this team's management and coaches. I have the RIGHT to do so as a fan and doing so does not make me any less of a fan than you are. You may not like it Canada, but oh well.

Screw the players? In my opinion, the players screw themselves. 99% of the time, they are just doing what they think is best for their wallet. The team is willing to pay them fairly, give them a fair shot at a starting position. Thats not enough for the player. Since free agency began, it has not been. Until free agency goes, it wont be.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
    Screw the players? In my opinion, the players screw themselves. 99% of the time, they are just doing what they think is best for their wallet. The team is willing to pay them fairly, give them a fair shot at a starting position. Thats not enough for the player. Since free agency began, it has not been. Until free agency goes, it wont be.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I remember why I don't like Canadians. You guys are very resentful about being our 51st state. Anyways, who have the Chiefs screwed? Trent Green, Jared Allen and now Greg Wesley. Did I miss any? Almost forgot Napolean Harris. He's not an ex-Chief.....yet.

By the way, I don't drink the Kool Aid and slobber over King Carl or think everything this team does is fantastic. I am critical of this team's management and coaches. I have the RIGHT to do so as a fan and doing so does not make me any less of a fan than you are. You may not like it Canada, but oh well.
    I just remembered why I don't give a **** that you don't like Canadians....your ignorance. You have named 3 players that got screwed. Jared Allen...had nothing to do with the situation he is in!! Trent Green should have gotten a huge payday after his concussion And Harris has to compete for his job!! The nerve!! Find one post on this site where I slobber over King Carl. just one!! I never said you don't have the right to complain, but when you compare the Chiefs to the gayders that is just insulting, and most Chiefs fans would agree with me. And trust me...the last thing I am resentful about is being the 51st state. Our country is bigger, cleaner, and richer!! You have fun going to war and shooting each other, I will enjoy a cold beer up here and get along with my less ignorant neighbours from the south!!

It is better to keep you mouth shut and be thought of as a fool then to open it and remove all doubt!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just remembered why I don't give a **** that you don't like Canadians....your ignorance. You have named 3 players that got screwed. Jared Allen...had nothing to do with the situation he is in!! Trent Green should have gotten a huge payday after his concussion And Harris has to compete for his job!! The nerve!! Find one post on this site where I slobber over King Carl. just one!! I never said you don't have the right to complain, but when you compare the Chiefs to the gayders that is just insulting, and most Chiefs fans would agree with me. And trust me...the last thing I am resentful about is being the 51st state. Our country is bigger, cleaner, and richer!! You have fun going to war and shooting each other, I will enjoy a cold beer up here and get along with my less ignorant neighbours from the south!!

It is better to keep you mouth shut and be thought of as a fool then to open it and remove all doubt!!
    You're too funny. Time to get back on the Prozac buddy.

I can't imagine why Canadians would ever be resentful toward you. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea: let's all just lump everyone in an entire country in with some stereotypical ideology that has derived from a bigoted source from...who knows where.

And while we're at let's at least try to respect one another!

I can't tell you just how sick of this crap I am!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast