Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I really really really really

Default I really really really really

Think the KC Chiefs will be really really really bad next year.

Sorry, that's just how I, and the rest of the world feel. Don't ban me because you say I'm trolling, ban me because I'm telling you the truth.

Brody Croyle - Sucks. As square as a box of applejacks. Started 6 games last year, and lost ALL six of them. And this is what you call your future at QB? Tim Tebow here the chiefs come...

Larry Johnson - The Chiefs have rushed him into the ground. He was good, but the chiefs overworked him WAY to much. He will start to decline..and it's sad really because the dude is only 28 years of age. But when you go to such a bad organization such as the Chiefs, expect a short career.

This team doesn't have an offensive line, they had what could be considered the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL last year and have done nothing to improve.

It's sad, because I really was looking forward to those great chief/raiders battles. But now, it's evident that the Raiders will be blowing out the chiefs for years to come...

owned

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Think the KC Chiefs will be really really really bad next year.

Sorry, that's just how I, and the rest of the world feel. Don't ban me because you say I'm trolling, ban me because I'm telling you the truth.

Brody Croyle - Sucks. As square as a box of applejacks. Started 6 games last year, and lost ALL six of them. And this is what you call your future at QB? Tim Tebow here the chiefs come...

Larry Johnson - The Chiefs have rushed him into the ground. He was good, but the chiefs overworked him WAY to much. He will start to decline..and it's sad really because the dude is only 28 years of age. But when you go to such a bad organization such as the Chiefs, expect a short career.

This team doesn't have an offensive line, they had what could be considered the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL last year and have done nothing to improve.

It's sad, because I really was looking forward to those great chief/raiders battles. But now, it's evident that the Raiders will be blowing out the chiefs for years to come...

owned
    How is it evident? The Raiders suck just as much. They brilliantly drafted a highly over rated RB when they already spent a ton of change on three other Running backs.

It is starting to become evident that your first round QB from last year is a product of oustanding talent around him, including the Chiefs D. Bowe. Who has already proven that he is a pro without Russell. What has Russell proven?

Your offensive line is just about as pathetic. Maybe Al Davis should address that instead of spending so much on running backs and forcing them to run through walls.

Say hi to Al for me.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

...arent the raiders tied right there with the lions with having the most consecutive 10 game lost seasons? Havent you guys lost AT least 10 games each of the last 5 seasons?

ya....go pat yourself on the back for that one...till then. Shut ur mouth fool.

Hey man...they did win one game against the Chiefs in the last 5 years!! ...and it only took them 10 tries!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...ha...you should stop sleeping with Al...your starting to smell like Bengay and dead fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Seek
    How is it evident? The Raiders suck just as much. They brilliantly drafted a highly over rated RB when they already spent a ton of change on three other Running backs.
    We have spent a ton of cash on three other RBs? Yeah, right. Dominic rhodes, cut. LaMont Jordan, will be cut or traded soon before TC. Michael Bush, 3 year 1.4 million dollars. Justin Fargas, 3 years 12 million. So no we havent spent that much on our RB's. Get your facts straight, dog.

It is starting to become evident that your first round QB from last year is a product of oustanding talent around him, including the Chiefs D. Bowe. Who has already proven that he is a pro without Russell. What has Russell proven?
    I'll gibe it to you that Dwayne Bowe is a beast, but come on man, you know that QB's are brought along slowly in the NFL. And if you watched his week 17 start against San Diego, you'd see that he looked VERY GOOD throwing the ball. Ask D. Bowe, he'll tell you he would have never made to where he was right now if it weren't for Russell, and vice-versa.

Your offensive line is just about as pathetic. Maybe Al Davis should address that instead of spending so much on running backs and forcing them to run through walls.
    How is an offensive line that finished 6th in the NFL in rushing pathetic?? We allowed the 11th most sacks in the NFL, so all in all, I would say that our o-line is just about average. The Chiefs o-line, on the other hand, is BAD.
    Last edited by RaidersOwnYou; 07-19-2008 at 09:14 AM.

I have been sending some PMs back in forth with the gayders guy and I think he is really starting to like me. Mostly cause I found a copy of his favorite magazine for him.

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have been sending some PMs back in forth with the gayders guy and I think he is really starting to like me. Mostly cause I found a copy of his favorite magazine for him.

.....haha...oh gayders...the queens of wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

This guy actually took his bald headed *** on a queer website and found this...

Yep, I'd be really scared to go to a Chiefs game alright

bunch of soft hillbilliess *** homos

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast