I hate trolls. Everybody wants to be a badass on the internet. I don't know if it just makes their dick feel bigger or if they are so utterly pathetic at life that they feel the need to compensate in some way.

Exploiting the fact that it is the internet and you can say basically anything you can to piss somebody off with no consequences-- and just to do it, is cowardly and immature.

Believe it or not, how you conduct yourself on the internet is a reflection of your character. Being a dick and trolling to piss people off would be some form of sadism, IMO. Just because you can get away with something doesn't mean you should enact every little fantasy your little animal brain can discharge. That itself displays a lack of discipline and a selfish nature.

People like this guy are the same kind of scumbags that would have raped villagers in Vietnam-- the same ignorant, idiotic trash that would have been looting TV's in the wake of a hurricane.

Fear of consequence is the only thing that keeps people like that in line. Remove that, and watch them become monsters.

I don't give a damn if I'm wrong by saying that you are a piece of ****, gayders boy and people like you do not deserve to consume the same resources as decent human beings. Say "owned" all you want-- My Mossy says I'm tougher than you and if you want to step on my lawn, I'll gladly do the world a favor and take you out of it.

- and it's pwnt, *****