Thread: RaidersOwnYou

Default RaidersOwnYou

I hate trolls. Everybody wants to be a badass on the internet. I don't know if it just makes their dick feel bigger or if they are so utterly pathetic at life that they feel the need to compensate in some way.

Exploiting the fact that it is the internet and you can say basically anything you can to piss somebody off with no consequences-- and just to do it, is cowardly and immature.

Believe it or not, how you conduct yourself on the internet is a reflection of your character. Being a dick and trolling to piss people off would be some form of sadism, IMO. Just because you can get away with something doesn't mean you should enact every little fantasy your little animal brain can discharge. That itself displays a lack of discipline and a selfish nature.

People like this guy are the same kind of scumbags that would have raped villagers in Vietnam-- the same ignorant, idiotic trash that would have been looting TV's in the wake of a hurricane.

Fear of consequence is the only thing that keeps people like that in line. Remove that, and watch them become monsters.

I don't give a damn if I'm wrong by saying that you are a piece of ****, gayders boy and people like you do not deserve to consume the same resources as decent human beings. Say "owned" all you want-- My Mossy says I'm tougher than you and if you want to step on my lawn, I'll gladly do the world a favor and take you out of it.

- and it's pwnt, *****
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I don't disagree with you, but this is exactly the kind of reaction this kind of immature, self absorbed and bigoted individual wants to get from you. This, in his pea sized mind, then gives him fuel for which he feels is a right to respond in like negative manor in hopes of once again gleaning from you another reaction; and so it all continues to propagate itself. I'm not saying that you don't have a right to feel the way that you do or to respectfully voice your opinion like you have, you just might want to not get caught up in playing his stupid little game. :)
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-19-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I hate trolls. Everybody wants to be a badass on the internet. I don't know if it just makes their dick feel bigger or if they are so utterly pathetic at life that they feel the need to compensate in some way.

Exploiting the fact that it is the internet and you can say basically anything you can to piss somebody off with no consequences-- and just to do it, is cowardly and immature.

Believe it or not, how you conduct yourself on the internet is a reflection of your character. Being a dick and trolling to piss people off would be some form of sadism, IMO. Just because you can get away with something doesn't mean you should enact every little fantasy your little animal brain can discharge. That itself displays a lack of discipline and a selfish nature.

People like this guy are the same kind of scumbags that would have raped villagers in Vietnam-- the same ignorant, idiotic trash that would have been looting TV's in the wake of a hurricane.

Fear of consequence is the only thing that keeps people like that in line. Remove that, and watch them become monsters.

I don't give a damn if I'm wrong by saying that you are a piece of ****, gayders boy and people like you do not deserve to consume the same resources as decent human beings. Say "owned" all you want-- My Mossy says I'm tougher than you and if you want to step on my lawn, I'll gladly do the world a favor and take you out of it.

- and it's pwnt, *****
    m0ef0e, you have got to be the saddest piece of trash I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.

LMFAO!! This fool sends me a PM saying "Come meet me" and that he wants to meet me in some random bar in Kansas City. As you can imagine, my first reaction was "is this dude one of those predators that you see on that NBC show?" And then I actually opened and read what the pathetic message said and this dude says he wants to fight...

LMFAO!!!!

You claim that I'm pathetic and worthless and blah blah blah, but what's worse?

A guy like me just fcking with a few chief fans on the internet.

Or a fifty year old man like you, getting all worked up and **** and asking for a fight.

Hillbilly I would beat the fcking sh!t outta you. You don't even know me, with your old ***. See this is why you don't give a hillbilly a computer, this homo doesn't even know how to work one.

m0ef0e or whatever the fck your name is. I just want to say fck you, fck your life (doubt you even have one, you creepy *** pedafile), and last but not least...the reason I even came to this sorry *** site...

fck the Chiefs.

OWNED

Now, you may ban me again. I don't want to hurt dude's feelings anymore

Sorry M0f0e but I'm putting this one to rest as well.

Another classy gayder fan... have you seen the new mag too??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The whole reason I didn't delete his post is because I thing people have right to know what's being said to/about them while they where logged off.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-19-2008 at 05:28 PM.