Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to forums...

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Talking New to forums...

Hi, i'm John, and live in Mclouth, KS with my wife. I came across these forums doing a search on the net on the Chiefs. I have been a avid fan of the Chiefs from a very young age. My grandfather and uncles used to take me and some of my cousins to the games back in the early 80's and always had a good time no matter the outcome. I look forward to interacting with the community as the year goes on. Thanks and talk to you all soon.

ps...as you can see i am not an english or literary major!

Welcome John !I look foward to interacting with ya in the forums ! This is a great place to learn alot about everything. We have alot of characters in hear so beware ! LOL JK ,Glad to have you as part of the Chiefs Crowd Family !

Any embarassing moments in your past as a fan? I'd hate to be the only one...

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :firedevil:

to the Chiefs Crowd.

Welcome aboard the Crowd! Make yourself at home! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Hi, i'm John, and live in Mclouth, KS with my wife. I came across these forums doing a search on the net on the Chiefs. I have been a avid fan of the Chiefs from a very young age. My grandfather and uncles used to take me and some of my cousins to the games back in the early 80's and always had a good time no matter the outcome. I look forward to interacting with the community as the year goes on. Thanks and talk to you all soon.

ps...as you can see i am not an english or literary major!
    Welcome... if people don't like your englise or grammar tell them to take the diamond out of their ARSE... The Coal is done.

Welcome to the crowd! Glad to have you aboard.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
    Any embarassing moments in your past as a fan? I'd hate to be the only one...

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :firedevil:
    there is so many i wouldnt know where to begin! i have alot of fun tailgating and watching the games when i get a chance to go. my brother in law owns a bus company and he transports the chiefs wherever they go. so from time to time i get tickets at face sometimes cheaper. so when i go i make the most out of it and sometimes we go a little over board! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    there is so many i wouldnt know where to begin! i have alot of fun tailgating and watching the games when i get a chance to go. my brother in law owns a bus company and he transports the chiefs wherever they go. so from time to time i get tickets at face sometimes cheaper. so when i go i make the most out of it and sometimes we go a little over board! lol
    Just don't tell us that you wore a Raider shirt shirt, because your bigger brain was thinking about parking in a garage.

Touche!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast