Thread: I hate the power rankings but Chiefs are ranked 30th

Default I hate the power rankings but Chiefs are ranked 30th

Good, we will sneak up and ambush them all!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Good, we will sneak up and ambush them all!
    We also can't much worse...

Of course we're gonna be down on the power rankings, what have we done to prove that we don't belong there?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

What's a power ranking? :rolleyes:

It's amazing how little credit the media gives the chiefs. Obviously, we sucked last year but if any sports writer would actually look at our team this year instead of going off our record last year they would realize that we are probably a little better than 30th. The media will never cover the chiefs as much as they should and they will never give us any credit despite the fact that we are still one of the most marketable teams in the league and we dominate merch sales. Watch any commercial pertaining to the NFL and what do you almost always see? Chiefs. I hate to admit it but if we won the Super Bowl, ESPN and every other Sports media outlet would pretend it never happened. It comes with the territory.

g
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    It's amazing how little credit the media gives the chiefs. Obviously, we sucked last year but if any sports writer would actually look at our team this year instead of going off our record last year they would realize that we are probably a little better than 30th. The media will never cover the chiefs as much as they should and they will never give us any credit despite the fact that we are still one of the most marketable teams in the league and we dominate merch sales. Watch any commercial pertaining to the NFL and what do you almost always see? Chiefs. I hate to admit it but if we won the Super Bowl, ESPN and every other Sports media outlet would pretend it never happened. It comes with the territory.
    That's what happened when Baltimore and Tampa Bay won it.......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg