Thread: Ok boys .... this is good!

Default Ok boys .... this is good!

so funny!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RNgsLMU2ZuM"]YouTube - Husband Revenge LoL[/ame]

Oh that is priceless. Great find!

it was funny......good thing that gun was not loaded!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    it was funny......good thing that gun was not loaded!!!
    It was funny, but not really... The husband is just as big of an idiot as she is.. You should treat all guns as they are loaded. How does he know she didn't load the gun, and that prank may have ended her life. It looked like she was trying to load it to me.

He should be showing her how to use it properly, to prevent an accident and she may need it someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It was funny, but not really... The husband is just as big of an idiot as she is.. You should treat all guns as they are loaded. How does he know she didn't load the gun, and that prank may have ended her life. It looked like she was trying to load it to me.

He should be showing her how to use it properly, to prevent an accident and she may need it someday.
    He was about to do that very thing but she was not listening .......hence the fireworks!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    He was about to do that very thing but she was not listening .......hence the fireworks!
    Again, what if she did load the gun and that firework went off with her finger on the trigger??? I know the safety was on, and he probably didn't have ammunition blah blah blah...

Guns don't kill people, stupid people do. Even the most trained people make mistakes. I know a certain friend who is a Chief of police who has killed a waterbed, a mirror and ceiling fan/roof on three different events when he thought he was safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Again, what if she did load the gun and that firework went off with her finger on the trigger??? I know the safety was on, and he probably didn't have ammunition blah blah blah...

Guns don't kill people, stupid people do. Even the most trained people make mistakes. I know a certain friend who is a Chief of police who has killed a waterbed, a mirror and ceiling fan/roof on three different events when he thought he was safe.
    Please tell me he does not live in Kansas City!

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rep!

that was funny as hell