Thread: The best camp report available

Default The best camp report available

I don't know if any of you are familiar with formerdb at the coalition, but he is a former semi pro footballer who is now a TV news reporter in Pittsburg, and a Chiefs fan.

He spends a few days at camp every year and uses his press credentials to get close to the action and to get interviews with players and coaches.

Here is his first camp report this year.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum...?showtopic=500

Good read!

McBride vs. Will Svitek (OT).... holding on for dear life. That was Will Svitek. McBride beat him with some serious speed and then threw his under arm uppercut. But Svitek was holding him by the collar. As a result, McBride's body was racing forward but his head was trailing by a yard or two... ha,ha!! He was PISSED and told Svitek about it.
    We're hanging onto Svitek because???....

FormerDB is a great writer. He is also a geat guy to hang out with too... He has been proven wrong many times though. He was really high on Billy Bartee after he was moved to safety.. I had to argue with him that there is no way Billy Bartee will make any postiving impact. He strongly disagreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

I don't have any idea... Maybe they can reconvert him back to a DE and give him another three years of crap. I don't think we have any other projects wasting a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    FormerDB is a great writer. He is also a geat guy to hang out with too... He has been proven wrong many times though. He was really high on Billy Bartee after he was moved to safety.. I had to argue with him that there is no way Billy Bartee will make any postiving impact. He strongly disagreed.
    No question he can be, and has been wrong.

But that doesn't diminish the fact that his camp reports are the best out there, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good read!

They want to give him one more opportunity?

My guess is he'll be cut before the seaosn starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't have any idea... Maybe they can reconvert him back to a DE and give him another three years of crap. I don't think we have any other projects wasting a roster spot.
    Heh! He's all apart of the new Herm Peterson's youth, five year plan to get to the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    They want to give him one more opportunity?

My guess is he'll be cut before the seaosn starts.
    Geez, I hope so.