Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You know whats really embarrassing????

Default You know whats really embarrassing????

These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!

...so we are out of line about doggin on Herm and the Coaching staff after throwing up 0 points? Petty Yards? Have you seen our track record the last 2 seasons?

...We care. That's all.

...as for me, I'm competitive by nature...I can't settle for losing because we are 'rebuilding'....unlike some "fans" on this site....WEAK.
    Last edited by jerhart; 10-05-2008 at 08:29 PM.

I am not happy about the loss, but in two weeks I will be right there again - rooting on my Chiefs!

Absolutely. Today's performance was as bad as it gets. But they could play like that 100 games in a row and I'd still love my Chiefs! That's never going to change. :)

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!
    You don't like people being critical? That's too bad.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Firsst of all, I'll be the first to admit that if complaining about the Chiefs is a complaint then life can't be that bad. With that said, this is a websited where fans get voice their opinions, what ever they may be. When a team is 1-4 and 5 and 16 going back to last year, you can not call that fan a fairweather fan, the fair weather fan, is a fan only when the team is winning. We are losing and there just aren't that many things that are positive right now. So get off your high horse and join the discussion. maybe you would be able to shed some light on the subject since you seem to be one of the few 'real fans'.

Yeah, you know I am a crappy fan, I buy all kinds of Chiefs things, I sit my butt down on the catch and cheer enthusiastically for 2 yard running plays. Heck, I even fly 1700 miles to watch my favorite team get mutilated by the most hated enemy EVER.

And yet, I continue to do it even though Herm Edwards has driven this team into the ground. I will be here after every game and laying down what I think about things, because that is what a "FORUM" is all about!

Now, give me a beer!

I am positive that cp needs to go, I still say he will not until Arrowhead is done, but one can hope! Hermy is not the answer as head coach! But he is and I am definitely bleeding red right now, also seeing red!!!!! I am one of the homers that love the Chiefs and always think we will win, but I still get pio when I do not see any improvement! Huard should have been pulled out of the game sooner, not that it would have mattered any, but we were getting are butts kicked, and Huard was horrid, along with the O -line, but he could not move! Where is the roll out plays that we were hearing about in the preseason! Dang, put a QB in that can do that!

I guess Gonzales isn't a "real fan" either.

From espn.com-

Gonzalez was in no mood to celebrate after the Chiefs' first shutout since losing 24-0 to Oakland in the final game of the 2002 season.

"That was the worst I've ever been involved with, in my professional career," Gonzalez said. "We couldn't get anything going -- offense, defense, special teams. So embarrassing."

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I guess Gonzales isn't a "real fan" either.

From espn.com-

Gonzalez was in no mood to celebrate after the Chiefs' first shutout since losing 24-0 to Oakland in the final game of the 2002 season.

"That was the worst I've ever been involved with, in my professional career," Gonzalez said. "We couldn't get anything going -- offense, defense, special teams. So embarrassing."
    Kind sets the stage for asking to be traded! I would not blame him at all if he did.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast