Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: They're droppin like flies!?!?!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Default They're droppin like flies!?!?!


    0 Not allowed!
    I honestly dont know what to say....

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
    GO CHIEFS!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Again, that was the knock on both guys, they have had some injuries.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Again, that was the knock on both guys, they have had some injuries.
    You just make things up as you go, don't you?

    Branden Albert has never, let me repeat, never, had injury issues.

    Dorsey sustained a knee injury, to his left knee, as a result of a cheap shot by an Auburn O-Lineman, and he suffered a stress fracture last season, but he didn't miss any starts, and neither are in any way related to this apparent strain.
    ...

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    You just make things up as you go, don't you?

    Branden Albert has never, let me repeat, never, had injury issues.

    Dorsey sustained a knee injury, to his left knee, as a result of a cheap shot by an Auburn O-Lineman, and he suffered a stress fracture last season, but he didn't miss any starts, and neither are in any way related to this apparent strain.
    Wow, I say what I hear and you say I make things up? You might need to get off of your Albert high-horse until the season starts. He may not have had any serious injuries until now, but the way he blocks is an injury waiting to happen. What I mean by that is when he blocks, he has a habit of keeping his feet narrow, which is liable for someone to step on them, or whatever. You just saw the result.

    There were quite a few speculating Dorsey falling in the draft due to that knee injury, which may be why he fell down to us, he may not have missed any games, and it may have been a cheap shot, but it's still an injury, and you can't just write it off.
    Last edited by Three7s; 08-03-2008 at 11:37 AM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Wow, I say what I hear and you say I make things up? You might need to get off of your Albert high-horse until the season starts. He may not have had any serious injuries until now, but the way he blocks is an injury waiting to happen. What I mean by that is when he blocks, he has a habit of keeping his feet narrow, which is liable for someone to step on them, or whatever. You just saw the result.

    There were quite a few speculating Dorsey falling in the draft due to that knee injury, which may be why he fell down to us, he may not have missed any games, and it may have been a cheap shot, but it's still an injury, and you can't just write it off.
    You said the knock on both guys was that they've had some injuries,

    With Albert, that is absolutely not true.

    You didn't say anything about his feet and that it could be a recipe for injury.

    You said the knock on him was that he "had some injuries".

    You are either misformed or simply disingenuous.

    As for Dorsey, there were concerns about his right knee, or a stress fracture in his right leg, but neither are related to his left knee.

    If you want to argue that the left knee strain he just suffered is related to the stress fracture, then go right ahead, I won't.

    Coming into this draft there were no concerns whatsoever about his LEFT knee.
    Last edited by milkman; 08-03-2008 at 11:53 AM.
    ...

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Regardless of prior injuries it appears we may have lost both of our first round pics to injuries at least through the start of the season, some were worried about holdouts but this may end up being worse then a holdout.

    Regardless of why this is happening I will blame this on Hermie ... nuff said.




  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Regardless of prior injuries it appears we may have lost both of our first round pics to injuries at least through the start of the season, some were worried about holdouts but this may end up being worse then a holdout.

    Regardless of why this is happening I will blame this on Hermie ... nuff said.
    Based on the reports I've read, I'm betting that Dorsey is back in just a couple of weeks, and that the only reason Albert would be out for the season openr is because the Chiefs will be taking extra precautions to ensure that the foot injury isn't a lingering issue.
    ...

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Based on the reports I've read, I'm betting that Dorsey is back in just a couple of weeks, and that the only reason Albert would be out for the season openr is because the Chiefs will be taking extra precautions to ensure that the foot injury isn't a lingering issue.

    Reports you've read? Reported by who? His MRI isn't even until tomorrow. How could you possibly know that without knowing what his injury is?

    ...and there is another possible reason Albert would be out. Maybe he actually has injured himself and can't play due to his injury.

    And McLoivin....blame it on Herm? Are you serious? Maybe Herm should have kept him in a little glass box so nothing could happen to him. I wish you were the coach.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Reports you've read? Reported by who? His MRI isn't even until tomorrow. How could you possibly know that without knowing what his injury is?

    ...and there is another possible reason Albert would be out. Maybe he actually has injured himself and can't play due to his injury.

    And McLoivin....blame it on Herm? Are you serious? Maybe Herm should have kept him in a little glass box so nothing could happen to him. I wish you were the coach.
    This report

    http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum...1&st=0&start=0

    I tore both my ACL (in two places) and my MCL in '97.

    My Orthpedic surgeon determined, using the same technique, what was worng.

    The only thing he didn't know before he looked at the MRI is that the ACL had two tears.

    He told me why he did what he did, and explained to me what he was looking for, and what he should have felt if everything were normal.

    Based on that report, everything was "tight".

    MRI should probably confirm that it's a MCL strain/sprain.

    It should not sideline him for more than a couple of weeks.
    ...

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Where did it say anything about his MRI? Looks like a bunch of guys talking about what it might be.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •