Thread: I Have To Get This Favre Crap Off My Chest!

Exclamation I Have To Get This Favre Crap Off My Chest!

Packer fans make me sick to my stomache! The reason why you didnt go to the super bowl is because the most sellfish qurterback in the league threw up a stupid pick like he has done so many times and it costed you the game. But thats OK cause hes the gunslinger, right? He threw 28 picks in one season without ever getting yanked cause hes the gunslinger right? Even in your super bowl years, you guys could barely keep a positive turnover ratio. REMEMBER Brett Favre has thrown for more picks than anyone in NFL HISTORY! Contrary to previous posts, Vince lombardi would have never tolerated his awful mis-management. He is by far the worst game management quarterback in the league and the front office is tired of it. Im ***uming that Aaron Rodgers will throw the checkdown p*** in the NFC championship next time cheeseheads.

uhhh....this is a Chiefs site.

Why do you guys always mention all his INTs, but never his wins, TDs consecutive, games played etc?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah, he did have his high points in his long career.

Oh, I'm moving this one to the appropriate forum as well.

Ummm...49er fan here. I wish we could pull off a trade for Favre...actually I bet most fans of like 10-15 teams in the league would take Favre over their current starter. The following is a list of team where the fan approval would likely be pro-Favre (not saying team management would do it)

Chicago...they'd take him
    Minnesota...yep
    Tampa...yep
    Washington...yep
    Baltimore...duh
    Arizona...end of controversy
    Miami...a reason to go to the game
    Jets...yep
    Lions...over Kitna...fo sure
    Houston...anyone convinced Schaub is the answer
    oh, and I think that it might be close for you guys.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Favre also beat us and the Donks by going deep last year-- just to name a couple of games. He's also done it many times over in his career.

Saying that Favre is a bad QB because of his INT's is as ludicrous as the argument that 58 isn't in the HOF because of his lack of run support. A QB can't hand the ball off when he's already on his back and it's exponentially harder to be effective in the p***ing game if you don't stretch the field by going deep.

BTW, Favre had some of the craziest short dump-offs I have ever seen while scrambling. Sure, his last throw in the NFC championship was a mistake. Sure, a lot of guys wouldn't have even tried that throw. But you can't judge a HOF career and an entire legacy by one play.

So, Farve has thrown more picks than anybody else... Nolan Ryan tops the chart with tops the charts with 2,795 career walks but he also has the most strike-outs of all time with 5,714. So, judging from the same scale apparently being used to measure Favre's success, I'm guessing Ryan was a horrible pitcher?

- and in reply to rbedgood:

Chiefs - No. It goes against everything we are trying to do through the youth movement.

Tampa - I know they've been talking but I really don't know why they would want to give up the farm for Brett. Jeff Garcia has been really good for them and I don't think the difference between the two QB's at this stage in their careers would be worth it to them.

Washington - I think is a definite NO. They have some young talent already with Campbell and Colt Brennan had a good performance in his first preseason game the other night. I just don't think it's a glaring need for them right now.

Lions - I could be wrong but I think they may be content with Kitna. They did have a good start last year but crumbled down the stretch.

Arizona - I don't know about this one, either. Favre would probably avoid them like the plague anyway after what Whisenhunt did to his QB staff last season. I still think that was a mistake and could have hurt Leinart's career.

The rest of those teams could definitely use him right away, though.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

^^^ Dangit I HATE SPAM...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I have some slightly worn out sandals for sale! Can I post a link for them? Spammers suck.