Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schedule excitement, ESPN rankings

Default Schedule excitement, ESPN rankings

After looking at our schedule I really think that we have an oppurtunity to go 3-1 heading into Carolina. Our rookies 1st real NFL action ever is against the Patriots!
    What does that mean..... That means that we should be well prepared to play Oakland and Atlanta in the following weeks. And who knows, maybe if we put together a few wins against those two teams (we should) then we can welcome Denver into Arrowhead while we are on a roll. 3-1 going into Carolina, I like how that sounds! Its all speculation.
    Speaking of speculation, ESPN ranks our offensive line 32nd in the league, stating that our best lineman is Brian Waters and he is only an above average football player. Hopefully Im not the only one that is infuriated by that!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Ah yes, what ever would the baseball world do if the Yankees and Red Sox both stunk?
    They would yammer on about how disappointing they are and hope that the Cubs had a good year.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Analysts are going to be saying this kind of thing until the Chiefs prove them, and everyone else, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Analysts are going to be saying this kind of thing until the Chiefs prove them, and everyone else, wrong.

I am a homer, so I hope it is this season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    [/color][/i][/b]
    Nothin' wrong with that. I do as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I found myself talking to a Bears fan today talkin bout how the Chiefs wiped the floor with them, and talking bout how good they were gonna do, then realized it was just one preseason game. You can sign me up for homers anon now please too.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    [/color][/i][/b]

Me too, which is why I found myself using the expression: "DOH!" so much last season.

It's a bummer being a homer when your home team went 4-12 last season and hasn't sniffed a Superbowl in decades. I know - for I am homer and I am bummed! I LOVE THE CHIEFS!!! It starts at the top. We so badly need a GM with a vision - a vision of Superbowls! All we got is a friggin' salesman. Its amazing how we could allow one man destroy any championship hopes our fans may have had for the past 20 years. But we constantly fill up Arrowhead. WE LOVE THE CHIEFS!!! AAAAHHHHH!! I think I'm gonna spew.
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12