Thread: Your thoughts

Default Your thoughts

Hey Everyone,

First off, congrats on the win last night. I have always enjoyed watching NFL games but have never had a team to follow because i mainly kept up with college football. However, all that has changed since my friend Brad Cottam joined the cheifs. I am not going to go as far as saying I am a cheifs fan now because I believe i still have to earn the right to say that. However, i was wondering if someone would not mind giving me some insight into Brad's play last night. I see that he had 3 catches for 33 yards but I was hoping someone who watched the game could give me a little bit better breakdown of his play. I will be watching every Cheifs game i can from here on out!!

He is undoubtedly the heir apparent to Tony Gonzalez. He looked great catching the ball and making a couple moves in the open field. As you know, he's a HUGE target for our young QB and showed last night thru his p*** catching and run blocking that he will be an ***et for this organization for years to come. GREAT PICK BY THE CHIEFS IN ROUND 3!!

I was impressed with his route running. When the play called for it, he was able to sell the run, then slip out to receive a p***. I thought he handled himself well in run blocking as well. I know of 3 plays in particular where he was able to drive his man off the ball. That was quite impressive considering he was locked up with either a DE or OLB who obviously have distinct leverage advantages. I'm excited about Cottam and I have a feeling more than a few teams will be kicking themselves for p***ing on Cottam this past draft.

Btw, welcome to Chiefs nation.

double TE sets with this guy and Gonzo? Should keep the other D. coordinators busy to say the least! and yes he is a beast!

I'm excited about Cottam as well. He runs routes well as texas said and has some soft hands. I am really glad we picked this guy up. He's very talented and now he gets to learn from the best TE to ever touch a football. Expect great things from Brad in the future.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I agree! I like this TE also!
    To the Chiefs Crowd.

Default Thanks

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and the insight!