Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs VS. Bears redderic

Default Chiefs VS. Bears redderic

81 yards after the first kickoff of 08' I couldnt be happier. Well, Maybe a little bit happier. For the most part The Starting O looked great against a very good Bears defense. I thought that Brodie was a little irratic, but also looked very sharp on the bootlegs especially. It seems like our run blocking was terrific but the p*** blocking needs help. Is Will Frankilin starting #2? He looked like a great compliment to Dwayne Bowe. I have figured out why Sippio is a fan favorite. When you come from nowhere and never drop a catch, Its pretty hard not to be! When are they gonna give this guy a shot with the 1st stringers or even in the slot! I thought Herb taylor and adrien jones were awful in p*** protection and I hope that Branden albert is prepared when he gets healthy, cause we need him bad. Rudy Niswanger looked terrific, Especially in the draw plays. All in all I think that Chan Gailey knows how to make Brodie effective and I cant wait for regular season week 2. Did I say that? I meant week 1 of coarse.

Brodie look poised, but he made a few mistakes, hopefully he shakes those out before the season starts

Actually, I would say that both run blocking and p*** blocking were about the same. The left side of the line looked pretty good, but the right side looked awful. Hopefully, it gets better.

It's obvious that we're gonna run the bootleg a lot, it's the only way to keep Croyle off the ground.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Cottam and Charles both looked good as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Pre-Freaking Season..What was our record last year 4Favre fans..Gimmme a QB.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Cottam and Charles both looked good as well.
    Yes Cottam looked very good. I couldn't help think that he looked like a skinnier TG out there. You can tell TG has been working a bunch with him.

He looked like a natural catching TE. I would have never guessed that to be his weakness.

What is "redderic"?

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    What is "redderic"?
    I was wondering the same thing.

Ummmmm, a play on words regarding Chiefs "red"????

I'm thinking he means rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Ummmmm, a play on words regarding Chiefs "red"????

I'm thinking he means rhetoric.
    After all this time, you don't yet know a sarcastic rhetorical question when I post it?

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    After all this time, you don't yet know a sarcastic rhetorical question when I post it?
    Kind of hard to tell if you're being sarcastic over the internet.......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast