Thread: Help! Seating Question

Default Help! Seating Question

My dad told me he just bought 4 tickets to a Chiefs home game for $65 each. He said they are club seats but the row is p*** and the seats are 6735-6738. I am guessing these aren't actual tickets to the game because they are so cheap? Is this a parking p*** or something like an Arrowhead Club p***? Any season ticket holders know? Thanks for your help.

Nopt sure about those seat #'s, but this might help.
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/seating/

Although that sounds like a parking pass to me, I have never parked at the Stadium. I just join other peoples tailgates! Seats are usually Sec 101 - 346 and then you will get a Row Number Ex. 1-40 They usually have a pretty cool picture on them too. Mine from last year had Lamar and Hank Stram on it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

If your getting seat #'s into the 1000's then they are probably not real tickets although i've never used a parking pass so dont know if they have #'s on them. Good luck, hope you didnt get scammed.

Actually I think its a booth type seating - Open air but it has its own little entrance to a group of seats . I believe its in the uuper part of the Lower section or in the yellow section ( kinda like a VIP Booth ) .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Actually I think its a booth type seating - Open air but it has its own little entrance to a group of seats . I believe its in the uuper part of the Lower section or in the yellow section ( kinda like a VIP Booth ) .
    That is what I was kinda thinking... but I am not sure. That is where we sat last week... not in those seats, but lower section. Call arrowhead and ask.