Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derik Ross

Talking Derik Ross

Has anybody seen Derik playing overseas? He is looking pretty good! What's everyones thoughts on him? I really think we will have a good defence this year, but with no offense to go with it. :character0029: Why can't they seem to put it both together???

Quote Originally Posted by khosier View Post
    Has anybody seen Derik playing overseas? He is looking pretty good! What's everyones thoughts on him? I really think we will have a good defence this year, but with no offense to go with it. :character0029: Why can't they seem to put it both together???
    I haven't heard of him. I think our offense will score some points. Just not what were accustomed to. We'll be like most teams. I do think we will have a top 10 defense though. If they stay reasonably healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I haven't heard of him. I think our offense will score some points. Just not what were accustomed to. We'll be like most teams. I do think we will have a top 10 defense though. If they stay reasonably healthy.

Ditto that; our defense will rock!

Quote Originally Posted by khosier View Post
    I watched him in his first game. He did look very good. Good moves, nice burst of speed and played tough. He could wind-up being the guy to share L.J.s load.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I watched him in his first game. He did look very good. Good moves, nice burst of speed and played tough. He could wind-up being the guy to share L.J.s load.
    This is good; I'd almost bet LJ wouldn't make it through another 400+ carry season.

Kansas City RB Derrick Ross paces NFL Europa with 446 rushing yards though the first five weeks of the season for the Cologne Centurions. He has a 168-yard lead on second place, a spot currently held by Berlin RB Chris Barclay.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Kansas City RB Derrick Ross paces NFL Europa with 446 rushing yards though the first five weeks of the season for the Cologne Centurions. He has a 168-yard lead on second place, a spot currently held by Berlin RB Chris Barclay.

Nice little tidbit Canada! :)

I try to post something meaningful every once in a while! :)

I try to post something meaningful every once in a while! :)

Well now you have shattered my image of you.

Smile

Good post mate, there is hope, that we may score some TD's, amongst the field goals. (grin)

:rockon: :character0045:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast