Thread: Jump to my last post

Default Jump to my last post

I'm a fairly new member here and just had a quick question that may save me some time if there is a tool like this...

Is there a tool inside of specific threads that will take you to your last post?

For example if I have a couple of posts in one thread and I check back a day or two later, I start from the last page and work my way back until I see my last post, and then read all posts after my last post to see what I have missed. Can be a pain when there are multiple pages to one thread and I accidentally scroll past my last post.

If I could click a button that takes me directly to the page of my last post It would save me some time...anyone know if there is a feature like this??

Thanks!

Click on your name in one of your posts, and go to "View Public Profile". Bookmark that. Then just come to the website with that link from now on.

That Public profile will show you 1.) your very last post and 2.) if you click on "Find all posts by Jrudi" it has a timeline of your most recent posts.

Once you enter a thread, there is a link towards the top of the page that says: "View First Unread". Clicking this will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Once you enter a thread, there is a link towards the top of the page that says: "View First Unread". Clicking this will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.
    Much easier than my method!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post