Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel Room Problems

Default Hotel Room Problems

ATTN Anyone going to the home opener. The Red Roof Inn in Independence is closed. They are now Americas Best Value Inn. The Red Roof Inn closed without notifying anyone that their reservations are no good. I fortunately called them today to confirm all of our reservations. There is room at Americas Best Value Inn (same address as the Red Roof) I have made reservations for everyone who had them at the Red Roof, however the cost is now $62.99 _taxes/night. If this is a problem please let me know ASAP. Here are the following reservations that I have made.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Canada - 3 Rooms
    YZILLA - 2 Rooms
    Chief 31 - 1 Room Smoking
    Coach - 1 Room King

Saturday, Sunday

YZILLA - 2 Rooms
    Tornado - 2 Rooms
    Hayvern - 1 Room
    GarciaKC - 1 Room

Saturday only

Tammietailgator - 1 Room Smoking
    Chiefster - 1 Room

* All rooms are currently reserved under my name. I will sort out the individual rooms when I arrive in KC on Friday morning.

**All rooms are non smoking with 2 double beds unless otherwise specified. Again, ANY problems let me know ASAP. Sorry for the hassle.

***F#$K Red Roof Inn.

Canada
    Last edited by Canada; 08-19-2008 at 01:17 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thank you ! Canada told me he was getting one today , I cant wait to see it ! get a picture up Canada !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    We will be out in the parking lot with the grill and the beer , and the football, and the chairs, and the .......

"and the......"

what else more could you want?

maybe a couch for those who have had a little too much a drink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds good to me! I thought that was about the price anyway.

I called Red Roof and they still have my reservation active. How cool is that! They can charge me for staying at a hotel they don't own. I have to call their customer relations line tomorrow afternoon to get that taken care of. For some reason the normal reservation people can't cancel the reservation in situations like this.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I wanna see a picture of your new Tat !
    Zilla, if I EVER get a tat.....I just might copy yours!!!!

Thank you ! Canada told me he was getting one today , I cant wait to see it ! get a picture up Canada !
    I m workin' on it!! It didnt get finished until about 330 this morning. I am charging the batteries for the camera and should have a pic up soon!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Red Roof Loves Chiefs fans!

We apologize for the problems! We understood that all reservations would be honored. Give us a call at the Red Roof on 435 & 210 only 10 minutes away: 816.452.8585.

Sorry Red Roof. Alternate arrangements have already been made. I was never informed of the changes. I also attempted to contact Red Roof Inn twice yesterday and both times I was told someone would call back and never did. It is not a surprise that you have hotels closing with that type of customer service.

I always likes the RedRoof because they were accommodating for Chiefs fans who liked to drink some beer and toss the football around out in the parking lot. I also liked the one off of Noland because it was back and outa the way of traffic and other businesses. The only thing they should have done was call us and tell us what was up. Had we just showed up on home opener weekend, things might have been hectic . I'm sure as a big company they would normally follow some type of protocol and let people with reservations know. Someone maybe got let go and decided to drop the ball.

I always likes the RedRoof because they were accommodating for Chiefs fans who liked to drink some beer and toss the football around out in the parking lot. I also liked the one off of Noland because it was back and outa the way of traffic and other businesses. The only thing they should have done was call us and tell us what was up. Had we just showed up on home opener weekend, things might have been hectic . I'm sure as a big company they would normally follow some type of protocol and let people with reservations know. Someone maybe got let go and decided to drop the ball.
    I know that it may have been accidental, but I called them twice and was told both times that someone would call me back within 15 minutes and I still have not heard from them. I would have been pissed if we all showed up on the weekend to find that we had no hotel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast