Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hotel Room Problems

Default Hotel Room Problems

ATTN Anyone going to the home opener. The Red Roof Inn in Independence is closed. They are now Americas Best Value Inn. The Red Roof Inn closed without notifying anyone that their reservations are no good. I fortunately called them today to confirm all of our reservations. There is room at Americas Best Value Inn (same address as the Red Roof) I have made reservations for everyone who had them at the Red Roof, however the cost is now $62.99 _taxes/night. If this is a problem please let me know ASAP. Here are the following reservations that I have made.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Canada - 3 Rooms
    YZILLA - 2 Rooms
    Chief 31 - 1 Room Smoking
    Coach - 1 Room King

Saturday, Sunday

YZILLA - 2 Rooms
    Tornado - 2 Rooms
    Hayvern - 1 Room
    GarciaKC - 1 Room

Saturday only

Tammietailgator - 1 Room Smoking
    Chiefster - 1 Room

* All rooms are currently reserved under my name. I will sort out the individual rooms when I arrive in KC on Friday morning.

**All rooms are non smoking with 2 double beds unless otherwise specified. Again, ANY problems let me know ASAP. Sorry for the hassle.

***F#$K Red Roof Inn.

Canada
    Last edited by Canada; 08-19-2008 at 01:17 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

if that woulda happened, i woulda put you all up abnd even bought the sleeping bags!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    if that woulda happened, i woulda put you all up abnd even bought the sleeping bags!
    Hey guys, I know where we are crashing next year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Again, we are truly sorry for the lack of communication. There are no excuses. Hopefully you'll try us again.

Ahh now I know the reason for the changes. We are good with whatever is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Ahh now I know the reason for the changes. We are good with whatever is happening.
    All the rooms are booked at the Americas best value inn under the same names!! Same address too!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123