Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate/hotel Info 9/14? Advice For An Out Of Towner?

Default Tailgate/hotel Info 9/14? Advice For An Out Of Towner?

Hey everyone...
    Wanted to go ahead and put a message up here. I'm in the middle of attempting to see a game in every nfl stadium and will be passing through KC on 9/13. Might as well stay an extra night, get myself something, ANYTHING red and go over to Arrowhead right? Anyhow, I was hoping to make a few friends in my journey back across the country and maybe get some insider info as far as where to stay where to get the BEST BBQ etc....hell, all that type of stuff really. I'm a really laid back guy...with a cute chic.lol, and the two of us are good with any kind of crowd (rowdier the better), just kinda looking for a little of what the area has to offer.
    Anyone? Anyone?

oh yea...i went to high school with lj, lol (no really:)

Funny you should mention it, there are gonna be about 40 of us at that game!! We are staying at the Americas best Value Inn. I can pm you all the info if you want.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

also, you can find good BBQ at Gates and Bandanas, but the best you are gonna find is in the parking lot of Arrowhead on Sunday morning!! You might want to save your trip to Arrowhead for last cause it is gonna ruin every other stadium for you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

haha!
    man i don't doubt it, when i started this there were two stadiums i was looking forward to more than any other. Arrowhead and Lambeau!

Quote Originally Posted by 5xchamps View Post
    haha!
    man i don't doubt it, when i started this there were two stadiums i was looking forward to more than any other. Arrowhead and Lambeau!
    those would be my top two as well!! (although I have never been to Lambeau) What stadiums have you been to?

pittsburgh
    philly
    baltimore
    cleveland
    seattle (amazing)
    detroit
    giants/jets
    pats (cheating pri(ks)
    nashville
    jacksonville
    san fran
    seattle
    oakland
    charlotte
    washington

seattle was the nicest so far

Impressive list so far!! too bad you still have to go to fubbao. It is a sh!thole!!

ha, you mean the toronto bills?
    their hockey fans are di(ks too.lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5xchamps View Post
    ha, you mean the toronto bills?
    their hockey fans are di(ks too.lol

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

welcome! hopefully ill see you out there even though i dont have a ticket! lol me and my neighbor are talking about going out there just to tailgate and drink beer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast