Thread: Fantasy Football Site

Default Fantasy Football Site

Hello Folks,

I'm looking for a new fantasy football league/site for 2008, something with a little more strategy then your average Yahoo!/CBS experience. I have recently stumbled across gamedayritual.com, and it looks like it ticks a lot of the boxes for me. However I wanted to pick your collective fantasy football brains to see if anybody has any experience with this site before I signed up.

Has anybody on here every played gamedayritual? Or do you have any suggestions for any other advanced strategy fantasy footballl games?

Peace,
    Jeff

Jeff
    That looks like it could be fun. I didnt see what the prizes were though. Im playing on a new FF site this year. www.thefantasyzone.com It is a hybrid game were they combine FF, NFL and college pick'ems, and a college bowl pick'em. They have nice prizes. $99 dollars is a year membership where they also have a NCAA march madness bracket where they give $15,000 to the winner, and the same for the spring blitz game. One of the games in the spring blitz is nfl draft pickem contest. There is also a free league where you can win nice prizes. Its new a looks like a lot of fun. The FF competition has a $50,000 grand prize. I created a league for chiefs fans if you are interested. o and they also have a girl of the week competion where we vote on the best looking girl. Also paythefan.com looks like a good site to play on.

Thanks tailgate - TFZ looks very interesting.

I didn't see any mention of prizes at gamedayritual, so I'm not sure there are any. Though I'm not in it for the prizes so much.

Jeff