Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...


    0 Not allowed!
    ....wow, could we play any worst?

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    One Game. They still have a 9 game losing streak in the regular season to over come and one good drive against the Bears with three really bad drives is all you have for anything positive.
    Patriots 38 Chiefs 6


    And that is being generous to our guys.

    ...get ready for a long season. :character00269:

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    One Game. They still have a 9 game losing streak in the regular season to over come and one good drive against the Bears with three really bad drives is all you have for anything positive.
    No actually we had several good drives against the Bears, we had a couple good drives against the Cardinals, tonight we didnt look good at all, but I am so tired of hearing everyone talking about how bad they are, if you dont like em dont watch em. Last year I mumbled and grumbled about 4 wins I accurately predicted the 9 game losing streak, but you know what I still am a Chiefs fan, it would take a lot of losing years in a row for me to write off the Chiefs to the extent that some on here have. Yes they had a bad game but it was in the preseason, it may have shown a better picture of who should not make the team, and worst case the ones that make the team will pay for this game all week. I wouldnt want to leave this game and go into practice this week. Might be a good thing that the starters get mostly rested in week 4 because after the running and other practices they will be worn out.

    Again if you hate the Chiefs as much as you seem to the I have the solution... QUIT WATCHING, if you truly are a Chiefs fan give it a rest and try to find some constructive things to say and actually notice when they do good things. Fan is short for Fanatic not someone who Fans the flames so they can watch the team burn.




  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Patriots 38 Chiefs 6


    And that is being generous to our guys.

    ...get ready for a long season. :character00269:
    Could you shut up already we get it they played horrible. BTW Dante Hall now plays for the Rams I hear they are looking for fans.




  5. #24
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Could you shut up already we get it they played horrible. BTW Dante Hall now plays for the Rams I hear they are looking for fans.
    Calm down...if you look around at many of the other names, many of them are no longer active with KC now. It doesn't say 'Favorite current Chiefs Player.' BTW very sharp of you, since you cant come up with any sort of reason as to why we WILL do better than 4-12, you try to take an alternate route and attack my preference on favorite Chiefs player....Nice

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Calm down...if you look around at many of the other names, many of them are no longer active with KC now. It doesn't say 'Favorite current Chiefs Player.' BTW very sharp of you, since you cant come up with any sort of reason as to why we WILL do better than 4-12, you try to take an alternate route and attack my preference on favorite Chiefs player....Nice
    I dont know that we will do any better then 4-12 Pats fans dont know that they will do any better then 4-12 that knowledge may very well come quicker to the Pats then the Chiefs and the Chiefs may not do any better then 4-12. But they are still the Chiefs the team I CHOOSE to love, if you don't choose to then that is your right. As far as favorite player, yes a lot of people on these boards have others that used to be Chiefs fans, I myself had Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith for some time, but most that have a favorite player have one that actually played good for more then a year. I was so happy to see Dante traded, he had a great year but he was just a returner and the killed him when they tried to add him to the offense, Im sure you have noticed he hasnt recovered much since he went to St Louis. This year the Bears are going to put Devin Hester on offense, and again if he does horrible on offense and then doesnt shine on kickoffs no one will understand why. Sometimes a kick returner is just that. Dante was great one year and I was happy to have him on the team but favorite player, man you must not watch much football. Anyway I done with this fight for the evening, Im out.




  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    McLovin, the reason we watch is because we're fans. We complain about this team's PATHETIC performance because we're fans. This team is awful and I think even 4 wins is a stretch after tonight! Prepare to bust out the paper bags on opening day!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well if we play all season like we did tonight there will be alot of cheap tickets for sale /giveaway. Also television blackouts. Its preseason and we have alot if injuries so Im not gonna write this season off until I see the first half of the season. GO CHIEFS !

    PS . The only highlight of the night for me is seeing the Raiders get blanked by the cards.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 08-24-2008 at 02:51 AM.

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,002
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    No actually we had several good drives against the Bears, we had a couple good drives against the Cardinals, tonight we didnt look good at all, but I am so tired of hearing everyone talking about how bad they are, if you dont like em dont watch em. Last year I mumbled and grumbled about 4 wins I accurately predicted the 9 game losing streak, but you know what I still am a Chiefs fan, it would take a lot of losing years in a row for me to write off the Chiefs to the extent that some on here have. Yes they had a bad game but it was in the preseason, it may have shown a better picture of who should not make the team, and worst case the ones that make the team will pay for this game all week. I wouldnt want to leave this game and go into practice this week. Might be a good thing that the starters get mostly rested in week 4 because after the running and other practices they will be worn out.

    Again if you hate the Chiefs as much as you seem to the I have the solution... QUIT WATCHING, if you truly are a Chiefs fan give it a rest and try to find some constructive things to say and actually notice when they do good things. Fan is short for Fanatic not someone who Fans the flames so they can watch the team burn.
    I don't agree with your few good drive theory, since there was only three drives with starters. Where the opening drive was very sloppy and the following two were for negative yards. Fact of the matter, other than opening drive against the Bear our starters have been getting beat and soundly yesterday by the worste team in the NFL last year.

    I didn't predict the 4 wins season last year. I was expecting 6 wins and I was bad mouthed by eternally positive fans last year. Being a fan does not mean you have to be a circle jerking person who has to be happy with everything. All I heard last year was it was just preseason. They will fix it which was a BS excuse to ingore the reality.

    I used to be a season ticket holder who scheduled my life around the Chiefs. I have invested hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars watching the Chiefs play. I have a right to be negative. I am still a fan, I want them to win and while I know it is a rebuilding year this isn't acceptable.

    If you don't like my realistic opinion of the Chiefs. QUIT READING MY POST.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Prepare to bust out the paper bags on opening day!
    That's one thing I would never do. :) I proudly wear and display my Chiefs items no matter how many games they lose. GO CHIEFS!

    I am braced for a possible ugly rout on opening day in New England. But you also never know - any given Sunday as they say. The Pats were nearly upset a number of times last year, including by the Ravens. And then they finally got theirs in the SB.

    We could be in for a rough season again this year. Or the Chiefs could surprise us and start to get the problems ironed out and everything clicking together with this young team.

    Whether they go 0-16 or 16-0, I love em' always with a passion and love to make it known. Heh, if Philadelphia Eagle fans around here try to ridicule me if the Chiefs play bad, I can always come back with, "Have the Eagles EVER won a Super Bowl?!"

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I dont know that we will do any better then 4-12 Pats fans dont know that they will do any better then 4-12 that knowledge may very well come quicker to the Pats then the Chiefs and the Chiefs may not do any better then 4-12. But they are still the Chiefs the team I CHOOSE to love, if you don't choose to then that is your right. As far as favorite player, yes a lot of people on these boards have others that used to be Chiefs fans, I myself had Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith for some time, but most that have a favorite player have one that actually played good for more then a year. I was so happy to see Dante traded, he had a great year but he was just a returner and the killed him when they tried to add him to the offense, Im sure you have noticed he hasnt recovered much since he went to St Louis. This year the Bears are going to put Devin Hester on offense, and again if he does horrible on offense and then doesnt shine on kickoffs no one will understand why. Sometimes a kick returner is just that. Dante was great one year and I was happy to have him on the team but favorite player, man you must not watch much football. Anyway I done with this fight for the evening, Im out.

    ...That is the worst rebuttal again. Drop the whole Dante Hall subject....because you know you were rooting for him too when he was known as the x-factor...unless your not a TRUE Chiefs fan but anyway...as far as me being a fan, it's like Three7s said essentially, we are realist...your not.

    Why dont you take the time and read thru this thread... http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...?t=4949&page=3 ...and then why dont you question my loyalty to the Chiefs....brudda.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •