Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

Please ignore Bike, Xeticus, some just don't know how to be nice to other team's fans! Even nice ones. You know that rbedgood is a 49ers fan, right? Why not run him out of here?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    As a fish fan please post elsewhere. BBQ and tuna don't mix. Fish smells like - well, you know what you are. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

Wow, he even said wish us well! I would hate to see what you woulda said if he was actually real critical towards the Chiefs! He's welcome here in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Wow, he even said wish us well! I would hate to see what you woulda said if he was actually real critical towards the Chiefs! He's welcome here in my book!
    Well, for me, if he was just critical, I would've taken what he had to say with a grain of salt. If he was just trolling like most of the Raider losers do, I would've flamed them!

Me also if thats what it was but it didnt sound like it to me. Maybe im sympathetic though as my step-brother is a Dolphins fan though!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Please ignore Bike, Xeticus, some just don't know how to be nice to other team's fans! Even nice ones. You know that rbedgood is a 49ers fan, right? Why not run him out of here?
    I understood CHIEFSCROWD.COM is for CHIEFS fans. Rbedgood doesn't seem to care how I post my opinions. You-on the other hand-just lost a 7.
    You now have 2 left.
    The only way to earn your 7 back is to pack your bags and move to Miami.
    In the meantime you are now known as two7's.
    Please send me a copy of your Dade County Electric Coop bill and I will make a decision on your 7. If I don't recieve this copy by Oct 31, you will be known as one7. It won't be long after that you will cease to exist! Good luck two7's!
    SHUT IT

I understood CHIEFSCROWD.COM is for CHIEFS fans. Rbedgood doesn't seem to care how I post my opinions. You-on the other hand-just lost a 7.
    You now have 2 left.
    The only way to earn your 7 back is to pack your bags and move to Miami.
    In the meantime you are now known as two7's.
    Please send me a copy of your Dade County Electric Coop bill and I will make a decision on your 7. If I don't recieve this copy by Oct 31, you will be known as one7. It won't be long after that you will cease to exist! Good luck two7's!
    EXCUUUUUSE ME for defending someone who didn't exactly sound rude and obnoxious, and was pretty courteous towards us! I think you need to take a chill pill, man. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.

Let's drink more beer!

I would, but I'm just posting at work to waste time. No beer on the job. :(

After work, I get to go home and watch some football over the weekend! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    EXCUUUUUSE ME for defending someone who didn't exactly sound rude and obnoxious, and was pretty courteous towards us! I think you need to take a chill pill, man. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.
    And I won't. He's not telling me how I should post my opinions. You, on the other hand, is the one with the need for chill pills...It gets rather warm in southern Florida. You got 1 7 left. I LOVE THE CHIEFS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY A$$>
    SHUT IT

And I won't. He's not telling me how I should post my opinions. You, on the other hand, is the one with the need for chill pills...It gets rather warm in southern Florida. You got 1 7 left. I LOVE THE CHIEFS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY A$$>
    Last time I checked, Xeticus hasn't even referred to you, so why would you attack him? That, obviously, doesn't matter! I really like how you're only going after me. Makes me feel special. NOOO, I'M OUT OF 7s!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast