Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Let's drink more beer!
    Post of the mOnth!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Post of the mOnth!!
    Whatever happened to post of the month, anyways? I miss that!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I am gonna call you 21!! They ended the POTM contest cause it was too hard to compete with my posts!! They started have a 2nd Best Post of the Month Contest, but I won that too!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am gonna call you 21!! They ended the POTM contest cause it was too hard to compete with my posts!! They started have a 2nd Best Post of the Month Contest, but I won that too!! :)
    Hard to compete with posts about beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    And I won't. He's not telling me how I should post my opinions. You, on the other hand, is the one with the need for chill pills...It gets rather warm in southern Florida. You got 1 7 left. I LOVE THE CHIEFS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY A$$>
    If you piss someone off do we stat calling you unicycle? Or maybe if you post something outstanding you will be tricycle!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Hard to compete with posts about beer!
    Damn, I think you just won 2nd best post of the month too. Congrats.

Last time I checked, Xeticus hasn't even referred to you, so why would you attack him? That, obviously, doesn't matter! I really like how you're only going after me. Makes me feel special. NOOO, I'M OUT OF 7s!
    Relax, three7's. I'm just having fun with other teams fans posting on our board. And having fun with you, too. If I'm having too much fun, please let me know. I have been reading your posts for awhile now and I agree with most things you say. I guess my sarcasm can take some getting used to. I will try to be more careful with what I type after 17 beers....
    In the meantime good luck to you and yours and GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Relax, three7's. I'm just having fun with other teams fans posting on our board. And having fun with you, too. If I'm having too much fun, please let me know. I have been reading your posts for awhile now and I agree with most things you say. I guess my sarcasm can take some getting used to. I will try to be more careful with what I type after 17 beers....
    In the meantime good luck to you and yours and GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    Ah, my fault then, hard for me to tell when someone's being sarcastic unless I see them post for awhile.

. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.

LOL...that's because everyone here knows I'm a 250 pound redneck that has an arsenal in the safe (and a piece in the holster as we speak). You don't want to attack me...

...oh you meant a verbal attack...well that's because I'm a f'ing bad a$$ and he knows I could kick his a$$ in an argument when in the middle of a REM cylce.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Default I still wish the Chiefs well.

I'm not bothered by Bike. I originally signed up here awhile back because the chiefs are an important team in the afc. And I really liked watching the best tight end in the game in Tony G. The Chiefs are in a different division from the fins so why shouldn't I wish them well? on the dec 21st game against the fins I'll be rooting for my hometeam. But other than that I hope the chiefs do well. Especially against the Pats, Jets and Bills. :)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast